Commenter of The Month For December +This Month's Commenter


It's December and you know what that means-it's Generosity month over here at my blog and three readers will be chosen as my Commenter of The Month!

But before I reveal the gifts for my three lucky readers this December, check out my Commenter Of The Month for November! :D


WINNIE AURELIO!

Congratulations, dear! Please send your full name, complete address, and mobile no. to martha.stabarbara@gmail.com. Prize is good for 5 days only. Thanks!

Now check out my awesome beauty loot for December!

Three of my TBJ readers will be sharing this cool loot of products. :)

FIRST LOOT:

Vidal Sassoon Magic Style Activator
Revlon ColorSilk Hair Color in Deep Rich Brown 27
Benefit They're Real Mascara Mini
Marilou Bio Certified Organic Day Moisturizer Deluxe Sample

SECOND LOOT:

Pond's BB+ Cream in Light
Hayan Korea Multi-Vitamin Hand Cream
Majolica Majorca Lash and Brow Colorist in BR333
Benefit They're Real Mascara Mini

THIRD LOOT:

The Balm Schwing Black Liquid Eyeliner
H2O+ Cleansing Water Deluxe Sample
Mustela Stelatopia Emollient Cream Sample
Benefit They're Real Mascara Mini

Mechanics:

1. The commenter of the month will start on the first day of the month until the last day of the month.
2. The COM will be picked and announced via a blog entry at the end of the month, or the first day of the succeeding month.
3. The chosen COM should send his/her contact details, full name, and complete address to martha.stabarbara@yahoo.com.
4. Unclaimed gift/s within 10 days will invalidate the win of the chosen commenter, and another commenter will be chosen.
5. All bloggers are welcome to join. It is not necessary that you are a follower of my blog or from Blogger. If you are not a blogger but would still like to comment on my posts, you're still a qualified candidate.
6. FREE SHIPPING

Post a Comment

18 Comments

  1. Congratulations! Awesome awesome prizes :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Winnie! i know its gonna be you! smooches enjoy your goodies from Ms M =) hihi hope to read more on your blog again! i love DIYS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats winner!
    And wow, that's wonderful prizes!
    Wanna join!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats winner!
    And wow, great prizes! Will be joining here! And looking forward for more blogs and reviews!

    ReplyDelete
  5. it's a merry giveaway! lots of prizes are waiting for us..

    ReplyDelete
  6. congratulations! wow these are really great prizes

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats to the lucky girl! :)

    Wow, I hope I get picked! haha Benefit They're Real Mascara! 'nuff said hihi

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you Ms Martha :) Was not able to check online much yesterday except for FB because of a stressful whole day event at the Arena. Imagine my surprise went I went home last night and did some quick browsing before sleeping.. It was indeed the highlight for the day :) Can't thank you enough :)

    RhaindropZ: Thank you sis.. will do soon..I have so many backlogs and drafts that I have difficulty uploading due to my network provider..will be upgrading soon :)

    All: thanks :) (parang awards lang ang peg..hahaha)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations!!!
    Awesome prizes this month. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations!

    Hoping that i will be the next winner this December!

    THE SECOND LOOT IS LOVE! SUPER LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  11. bookmarked your blogsite for a year, but this will be my first time to comment, haha your prizes are tempting! :)))

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love your reviews, really helpful. I just discover it today hahaha anyway, the loots are amazing hahaah
    This is my first time to comment too hahaha
    Congrats to the winner :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for being generous to yor readers! :) would love to win this month's contest because I wanna try the benefit mascara. Love the 3rd loot!

    Happy holidays to you and to your family!

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)