In: FAN MAIL FRIDAYS
FAN MAIL FRIDAYS: The Beauty Junkee's Top products of all time
How's Friday going on for everybody? If you've noticed, I'd always ask how you guys are in most of my FMF posts because that's how I really am. I like checking on people and I think I'll be an awesome mom! Haha!
Our Fan Mail Fridays query is from Denise:
I hope you can make blog post with all your top favorites in it like top foundation, top powder, etc. I love you so much and I really trust you when it comes to picking brands!
I love you too! :D Thanks for trusting my opinion as well. All my favorites? Hmmm...that means I'd have to make three blog posts for that! LOL! Instead, I just curated a list based on the products I use everyday and my preferred brands for them.
- I think everyone loves MAC's lipsticks and I am proudly one of them! It's my first- ever premium lipstick and they've got my most favorite color lipstick color, Russian Red.
HAIR LEAVE-IN: KERASTASE
- I'm a fan of anything luxe so this product is really right up my alley. Not only that, it made my hair incredibly smooth through religious usage. Been using it for almost two years now!
SHAMPOO AND CONDITIONER LINE: KERASTASE
- I don't know why, but my vain hair seems to approve almost all of Kerastase's products-it stays very manageable that's why even when it comes to cleansing, I go for this brand.
More of my faves after the jump!
- Still a Nivea gal when it comes to body moisturizers and this particular variant, Express Hydration, is my perennial fave because it just goes deep down into the skin and doesn't make my skin feel sticky!
POWDER FOUNDATION: SHISEIDO
- I've mused why I love this product for numerous times already so I think I don't need to explain why anymore. :D
FACIAL WASH: ALBA BOTANICA ACNEDOTE
- I tend to jump from one rinse- off facial cleanser to another, but I always find myself repurchasing this thing-because it keeps that pesky hormonal acne at bay!
FACIAL MOISTURIZER: KIEHL'S
- The Ultra Facial Cream, in particular, is my absolute favorite because despite its cream formula, it's more hydrating than moisturizing. That said, it's a perfect match for my oily skin.
LIQUID FOUNDATION: ILLAMASQUA
- One of the reasons why I want some company to bring Illamasqua to the Philippines is because of this foundation. It's full coverage but feels so light yet covers discolorations incredibly. It has this nice popcorn scent too. :)
FRAGRANCE: ECLAT D' ARPEGE BY LANVIN
- I'm not really a fragrance snob, but this is the perfume that I keep on repurchasing because it's light and perfect for our weather, but doesn't smell generic and too young for my taste. Other than that, my BF loves this scent on me too. :D
LOOSE POWDER: ESSENCE
- So affordable, but oil control is so good! Bought three back ups of this because it's always sold out in Watsons!
BLUSH: BOBBI BROWN
- Bobbi Brown, in my opinion, has the most flattering blush shades ever. :)
MASCARA: MAYBELLINE COLOSSAL
- Aside from Colossal, Great Lash is my most favorite mascara too.
- I've been using it consistently for 5 months now and I've noticed that my lips don't become too dry unlike before. It's made from essential oils instead of wax and petroleum, and I think this is the reason why it has improved the condition of my lips greatly. I use it every night!
SPOT TREATMENT: KIEHL'S
- The only spot treatment that I keep on coming back to because it's the only thing that has worked consistently on me.
There you go! Hope everyone has enjoyed this post! :)
**Got a burning question about makeups, skin care products, beauty, dieting, and health tips, relationships, and whatever? Just send them to firstname.lastname@example.org or shoot 'em up at The Beauty Junkee's FB Fan Page via the MESSAGE button and I'll get back to you as soon as possible. (Please, do not send me Math- related queries. :D)
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Beauty. Fitness. Fashion. Food. Travel. Unicorns. World Peace. Digify Corporation.