I guess writing a wishlist every Christmas just seems so apt, right? Blame it on Santa, the Easter Bunny, and the Tooth Fairy. I think part of the reason why we still jot down these things up until today is because deep inside us, that child- like side still looks forward to the day wherein we'll find all the things we're wishing for right under our pillows, by our bedroom windows, or under the Christmas Tree. On another note, I just think Christmas Wishlists are cool-who knows? Some person might just decide to be your personal Santa and will make all your childhood dreams come true. And so I'm writing mine! :D
PAULO COELHO SHARING DAY PLANNER 2014
- Paulo Coelho's planner is the only planner I've used. I had a lot of planners in the past, but I always end up writing on the pages of the first three months and off they go to the shelf. This planner is nice in all ways: The design is very pretty, making the planner nice to own and look at, and Paulo has included a lot of his uplifting quotes within the pages-I find them really useful whenever I'm having a gloomy or stressful day!
- THIS.THIS.THIS. This is the EXACT rubber shoes that I like. I saw it in Greenbelt 3 and I'm on the edge of buying it. It's so cute and color's quite related to the official color of the year for 2014, Radiant Orchid.
Wishlist continued after the jump.
- One of the tips that stuck with me in this year's Blogopolis was: "Buy a nice camera, something that will let you produce crisp photos." I love my Lumix LX3, really, but since it's the only camera I own and use, it's a lil' beaten up already and the LCD's having a huge problem. I've always wanted a DSLR too but found the current ones too huge for my taste until Canon 100D came out. I am soooo getting you next year!
YSL TRIBUTE PATENT HIGH HEELS, BLACK
- This pretty gorgeous and pretty comfortable pair of heels is what I need since I always go to events where high heels are a necessity. It's been haunting me for months now, but I have yet to find my shoe whore side-still can't justify why it's so expensive. Someday, YSL, someday. :)
HERMES HERBAG MM, ORANGE
- Originally, I wanted to get a Celine Micro Luggage for 2014, but I got turned off when I found out that they have increased their prices SIGNIFICANTLY. Aside from Celine, my other choice is this particular Hermes Herbag because argh...it's soooo classy and pretty!
REPETTO BRIGITTE BARDOT FLATS, RED
- Tried a pair of Repetto shoes in Greenbelt 3 and dang, I really loved its super soft and exquisite feel. I want a glossy pair in red!
KITCHEN AID MIXER, HOT PINK
- If there's one culinary skill that I want to be so good at, it would be baking. Maybe if I receive this posh mixer by Kitchen Aid, that Baking Diva in me would be awakened!
SMEG PINK FRIDGE
- If I'm going to be serious about Baking, I need a nice fridge to store all my baked goodies and I've found the perfect candidate: this baby pink SMEG fridge!
SOCIAL MEDIA BOOKS
- I wanna learn as much Social Media strategies as I can this 2014 because I read that 2015 is the climax of the Digital Age. I love Social Media and I'm really willing to focus on it this incoming year!
That's all for my wishlist! Share yours! :D
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Beauty. Fitness. Fashion. Food. Travel. Unicorns. World Peace. Digify Corporation.