Adam Levine has a perfume line


So everyone's favorite pop star/dream boy, Adam Levine, has ventured into the fragrance industry, taking advantage of the moment while he's still in every girl's dreams (and pants LOL!). I didn't really think he's super hot, but as time went by and as I kept on seeing his naked, tattooed body all over the Internet and glossies, I began to like him and now I think he's smokin' hot! I have this affinity for tattooed boys and 5 o' clock shadows and that's the reason why I lurve him! ;)

Let's check out his brand spankin' fragrance line in detail after the jump!



Launched in February 2013 and in collaboration with Givaudan, Adam released his first namesake perfumes for men and women.

Adam Levine For Women is described as sexy and unleashed, ruled by bewitching notes of Marigold, Saffron, Indian Jasmine, Vanilla, Sandalwood, and Rose Petals. It's intoxicating and alluring, and as exotic as Behati Prinsloo!

Adam Levine for Men is fresh, vibrant, and wild, with notes of citruses, Violet Leaf, Sandalwood, Cedar, Grapefruit, Lemongrass, and Amber. Oh, I could really imagine Adam Levine wearing this scent!

Adam Levine for Men and Women are available in 30ml, 50ml, and 100ml, respectively. You can find them in leading department stores around the metro. Between the two, I'm wearing the For Men perfume more and I think you can guess why. :D :D :D

Post a Comment

7 Comments

  1. OMG..Adam Levine I love him to the MAXX. Gonna buy that perfume, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think Adam Levine's hot too! Can't believe he now has his own fragrance line as well. I'll test it out when I go to the mall next time, thanks for the info!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ang cute ng bottle design ms m mimic ng microphone alam na singer ang nagdadala hihi =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. ì need, as in NEED to have this one! how much does it cost ms m?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think I would prefer the For Men too! and for the same reasons, hihihi....

    ReplyDelete
  6. The first word that came to my mind when I heard that Adam Levine has a perfume line is sexy! ;) I hope this smells good. I want to buy one for my bf. Maybe that could turn him into Adam Levine! Haha! Asa.. lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. Need to see this...hope it will be available here in our place soon so I can have a sniff...lol! I Still have my bottled perfume so I am in no hurry :D

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)