Photo Credits: pantone.com
Pantone officially declares RADIANT ORCHID as the color for 2014. Glad to know that my bedroom's color is so apt, but I'm having mixed feelings about this. Main reasons are color is a bit limiting and looks better on fairer skin tones. It's pretty anyway, but needs to be matched properly.
Here's a lil' mood board for all of you featuring items in Radiant Orchid!
MAC COYGIRL BLUSH
- Plum with a hint of orchid.
BOBBI BROWN LONG-WEAR CREAM SHADOW IN HEATHER
- A muted version of Radiant Orchid.
MAC UP THE AMP
- An electric version of Radiant Orchid.
ANNA SUI LA VIE DE BOHÈME EDT
- The juice is in Radiant Orchid, and the ornate bottle perfectly matches the femininity of the color.
LANVIN ECLAT D' ARPEGE EDP
- Radiant Orchid has a classic touch, and this fragrance perfectly embodies that, from the packaging down to the scent.
This isn't exactly Radiant Orchid, but a Deep Orchid color-this kind of Orchid will match tan and dark skin tones better.
I think I may have to reconsider my color options for my upcoming bag purchases. :D
Givenchy Orchid Antigona Tote
Balenciaga Bleu Lavande
Proenza Schouler PS1 Purple
So does this mean the Orchid hair clamp is back in trend this year?! :D
Hope you liked my mood board! What do you think about this year's color? Share! :D
Disclaimer: some photos are not mine.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Beauty. Fitness. Fashion. Food. Travel. Unicorns. World Peace. Digify Corporation.