Can I just share? I'm a little pissed today. All those who have worked with me know that I am professional down to the core. I am honest and I try to add more value to my work as much as possible, even if that means no additional value from the end of the client. Because I love my job. I love what I do. I don't care so much about extra pay or extra benefits-the things I care for the most are professionalism and building lasting relationships. I guess not all people are professional and that's a lesson I learned just now and another thing is, choose who you work with wisely.
Whew! Now that's one big thorn off my chest! Hope that didn't make your day gloomy in any way. I'm normally a tolerant person, but I'm just human and I tick off sometimes! I prefer not to share all my negative experiences with brands and clients because I don't want negative energies (not even a bit!) permeating all the things I do and deal with, but this time, I.JUST.HAD.TO.
Enough with the nega news! Let's just talk about some of my feel- good products for the month of January. Thank God for makeup-they make me feel better, always!
Have a look at my new and fabulous discoveries last month after the cut!
1. MAC STROBE CREAM
- I call this my 'Facial Light Bulb.' Strobe Cream is just the thing you need to brighten dull skin in a snap! I use almost everyday in lieu of powder highlighter and as moisturizer underneath makeup because it yields a semi-matte finish! Love this thing and I think I'll be getting the regular size!
- This is actually a rediscovery. Fell in love with it once, and I've fallen in love again with its powerful concealing effect but natural- looking finish!
- A nice and affordable contouring powder that gives me a slimmer face without looking too orange or odd. It has a matte finish as well.
4. ESTEĒ LAUDER DOUBLE WEAR CONCEALER
- The thickest concealer I have ever used in terms of coverage! One swipe and all my facial discolorations, from light to heavy, are covered!
5. BURT'S BEES HAND REPAIR CREAM
- My go-to night cream for the hands because it feels very moisturizing, but non-sticky.
6. BVLGARI OMNIA EDP
- Whenever I wear this fragrance, I feel #LikeADonya! :D
7. MARIO BADESCU DRYING LOTION
- Them said this product is da bomb, and they weren't kidding! This is my go-to solution for drying big and small zits quickly, and even mini facial bumps! :)
Hope you enjoyed this post! Have a very positive day! :D
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Beauty. Fitness. Fashion. Food. Travel. Unicorns. World Peace. Digify Corporation.