In: FAN MAIL FRIDAYS
FAN MAIL FRIDAYS: Five Great My-Nails-But-Better Polishes
Hello lovelies! Time for another much- awaited Fan Mail Fridays post. It's from Jolly Josephine again, one of my avid readers:
Hi Ms. Martha!
It's me again and this time i'd like to ask you about non-make-up thing. Can you please suggest my-NAILS BUT BETTER nail polishes that look good on any outfit and event? Thanks a bunch! :)
Photo Credits: nailspop.com
Hi Jolly Josephine!
Great query! I'm actually a huge fan of natural- looking polishes, aside from red and here are my top picks! Click READ MORE for the list. :)
- Prolly the best blushing nude shade out there. I like that this color makes my hands and nails look clean, and my fingers look longer. This is my go-to MNBB shade. :D
- This is a good, natural-looking summer color.
- This one will look good on fairer skin tones. Works well on dark skin tones too by making nails look bigger and more even.
Revlon Colorstay Longwear Enamel in Natural Beige
- This gorgeous shade will flatter and will look almost invisible on tan to deep skin tones. Revlon had released a set of fabulous nudes in this line and I'll be swatching 'em for everyone real soon!
- Eek! So sorry for the ugly- looking nails. They've turned so, so dry already after swatching 10 nail polishes! Anyway, Clinique's All About Beige is a selection of nude polishes that have been carefully selected to flatter different skin tones. Peek-A-Boo is perfect for light to medium skin tones.
Hope you liked this list! :)
**Got a burning question about makeups, skin care products, beauty, dieting, and health tips, relationships, and whatever? Just send them to firstname.lastname@example.org or shoot 'em up at The Beauty Junkee's FB Fan Page via the MESSAGE button and I'll get back to you as soon as possible. (Please, do not send me Math- related queries. :D)
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Beauty. Fitness. Fashion. Food. Travel. Unicorns. World Peace. Digify Corporation.