March Favorites


 Fast. Fresh. Functional. 3 F's that define my favorites for the month of March, my workout month. Haven't attended a lot of events last month because I wanted to be stricter with my diet and if you've been to any event, you know that food just overflows and you can't help but eat, eat, eat! Anyway, since I didn't attend a lot of events last March, I wore very minimal makeup most of the time and loaded up on skin care. Check out why these are my favorites after the jump. ;)




 REVLON COLOR BURST LACQUER BALM


It's moisturizing, it's as pigmented as lipstick, and it's easy. This life- saving crayon takes me from the gym to a dinner meeting-one swipe is all it takes.


MAYBELLINE COLOR TATTOO CREAM SHADOW


Just like Revlon's Lacquer Balm, this is an easy product too. I just need my fingers and that's it! I bring it with me especially when I have to go to a very important event after a gym sesh.


ESTĒE LAUDER CYBERWHITE HD BB CREME


I normally don't wear liquid bases when I'm going to the gym, except this. It's very light, has very high SPF, and evens out my skin tone effectively and yields an insignificant white cast. It's one of the rare BB Cream products that didn't make my skin oily and it stays put as well!


LOLITA LEMPICKA L'EAU JOLIE

A fragrance that's young but not quite, and grown-up but not quite. Oh, it's also a lovely mix of flowers with rose as the dominant note. It's feminine, but smells so fresh.


ESTĒE LAUDER ADVANCED NIGHT REPAIR


I've been having a lot of good skin days lately because of this serum. Used up my first bottle and I just moved on to my second one. It's such a potent skin- freshening and plumping serum. My skin now looks so healthy that I can ignore my hyperpigmentation and zits. :D

MARIO BADESCU OIL-FREE MOISTURIZER SPF 30

Another makeup-friendly moisturizer. Another reason why I love it is it's so light and despite the high SPF content, it yields zero white cast-not at all!

That's all and have a lovely Thursday. :)

Join my 5th Anniversary Mega Giveaway. Over P100,000.00+++ worth of prizes are up for grabs! ;)

Post a Comment

4 Comments

  1. Hi! What's the price range of Mario Badescu products specifically this oil free moisturizer! I'm in the hunt for a new skin care line for my oily skin. Hope you can shed some light. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have yet to try Revlon Colorburst, all I have are their Just Bitten Lip Stains and I love it to bits. It lasts long and has excellent color payoff.

    I have a question, which do you like more? Revlon's or the one locally made by Happy Skin?


    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah Lip Crayons are life saving talaga especially when im in a hurry.. may i ask san niyo po nabili yung Estee Lauder BB Cream?? and kahit no primer it stays parin even on a humid days??

    ReplyDelete
  4. Faye: Hi there and thanks for visiting my blog! This is around P700.00++, I believe. :)

    Kikaysikat: I would say revlon because their balms come in different finishes, but happy skin is good to try too. :)

    Aiko: The bb cream is available in all estee lauder counters. :) Yes, it stays put even on humid days and even in intense conditions like a workout, that's why I'm loving it!

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)