Unboxing: BDJ Box April 2014 (Pixy Edition)


By far, I think this is the BDJ box that has excited me the most because it features a whole new brand of makeup! I’m always up for new discoveries!

Introducing Pixy, a popular Indonesian makeup brand. Pixy prides on their skin- caring makeup range formulated with Japanese extracts. Their most popular product is the Ultimate Makeup Cake, a full coverage powder that promises to stay intact for up to 8 hours. Interesting!    

 Without further ado, I now present you the contents of BDJ Box X Pixy. Click READ MORE for the unboxing!




 This is a VERY generous box because we’ve got 9 full- sized products for the complexion, cheeks, eyes, and lips, and I love that they’ve included the Ultimate Makeup Cake in here!


There are three kinds of powders in the box. (How generous!) There’s the UV Whitening Two Way Cake Perfect Fit Compact in Ivory (P275.00), UV Whitening Two Way Cake Perfect Matte Refill in Honey Beige (P145.00), and Ultimate Makeup Cake in Natural Buff (P445.00). I was told that the shades are assorted so the others might have gotten a completely different set of shades. The shades I got will fit medium skin tone--they don’t really match my warm skin tone, but I’m still happy that I got ‘em-at least I could test ‘em out before I buy my exact shade.


I also got the Colors Of Delight Waterproof Volumizing Mascara in Black (P295.00) and Colors of Delight Eyeliner Pencil in Black. (P265.00) So nice that I got these essentials in my preferred shade!


Ooh! A blush! The Colors of Delight Blush-On (P285.00) shade I got is called Carnation Bloom and it's a little like Nars Orgasm, but a little more orange!

And I also got three lipsticks in three varying shades and finishes. There's Colors Of Delight Silky Fit Satin Lipstick (P245.00), Colors Of Delight Lasting Matte Lipstick (P325.00), and Silky Fit Semi-Matte Lipstick (P265.00).


Total value of the box is P2,545.00. It's super worth the subscription just because everything's full- sized and the products I got are all very useable. Glad that BDJ was able to redeem themselves from the last box!

Post a Comment

5 Comments

  1. my friend got this box too... she loves that they're all full-sized, but she doesn't like the scent of the products... any thoughts on that? :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay its my first BDJ BOX!! hahahah And It's really something to receive and open your first BDJ BOX and I'm glad I got the APRIL BOX. It's also my first time that I've heard of Pixy I thought its the same as the Pixi cosmetics LOL!!

    I think we got the same shades of lipstick and I love all 3. As for the powders I've already tried all three and I think the refill in Honey Beige is the best for my skin tone. I'm glad that my first experience with BDJ BOX is PIXY now I can't wait for the next surprise!! Thanks for the unboxing post!! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where can we buy this product?

    ReplyDelete
  4. We got the same shades, I guess they based it from our profiles. Since I too am in warm tone, I guess it is likely that we had the same shades :)
    I agree, BDJ did well this time compared to their previous boxes :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yna: Wow! Lucky you! :) Hope you're liking the products. :)

    Winnie: Hello there! It's been a while! :D Yes, I think we both have the same skin tone! :)

    Anonymous: I think it's not in stores yet. Will update everyone soon. :)

    Cat: Scent of the products is a little too strong in the beginning, but they fade after a while. :)

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)