Presenting my summer essentials last month! These babies were practically with me in every adventure I had whether it's in the city or on the beach. :) I'll muse why when you click READ MORE! :D
MALIN + GOETZ INGROWN HAIR CREAM
- It's supposedly the new and improved version of Strip Ministry of Waxing's previous ingrown hair cream. Don't know how that one works, but this one, it's effective! I once had a super huge, super red, super swollen, and super mutant ingrown on my underarm and this product helped heal it!
BELO SUNEXPERT SPF 50 PA+++ TRANSPARENT MIST
- My BF and I's favorite sunblock this year. It's so easy to apply, doesn't have that throat- clogging effect, and it's touch dry in as little as 10 minutes!
MY AMAZING BLOWDRY SECRET QUICK DRY SHAKE 'N SPRAY
- One of my fab finds this year. It's supposed to cut down your blow- drying routine in half, and it really does! I even had a reader who bought this because of one blog post, and we're both loving it to bits! :D
CANMAKE MARSHMALLOW PACT FACE POWDER
- I like this because I never thought that I could find a powder shade match in Japanese Brands, but Canmake proved me wrong! It has good oil control and gives off this soft matte look.
REVLON PHOTOREADY BRONZER
- My new fab drugstore find. It's a matte bronzer that I use as a contouring powder, and it comes with four shades that I use for multidimensional, all- natural contouring.
SHISEIDO UV PROTECTIVE LIQUID FOUNDATION SPF 43 PA+++
- Search no more if you want a foundation that literally resists any kind of water, even saltwater!
KIELE ANTI-MOSQUITO BABY COLOGNE
- Kiele proves that mosquito repellants don't have to smell bad and they can be fuss- free too! It's very light and easy, which is my kind of insect repellant in this sweltering season.
GIVENCHY PLAY EDT
- This exquisite, fresh yet exotic floral could be fun and serious at the same time. That's why it's one of my favorite scents for this summer because it helps me take everything in stride but brilliantly at the same time, especially during meetings!
So what were your favorite beauty products last month? I'd love to know! :)
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Beauty. Fitness. Fashion. Food. Travel. Unicorns. World Peace. Digify Corporation.