Quench your skin with Juice Beauty


I've always been curious about how Juice Beauty's products perform, but because of the slew of beauty products that I still have to test out at home, I'd have to put that curiosity aside. Through Beauty bar, Juice Beauty had organized a very intimate lunch last week at Myron's Greenbelt 5 and I thought I couldn't miss that-time to feed this curiosity that has been bothering me for quite a while now! :D

So here's what I found out about the brand!

Juicing is not really new as a lot of people have been doing it in the past. In fact, Juicing is the foundation of Juice Beauty's products as it was something that they saw as beneficial for the skin, just like when you take it internally to support your system! Karen Behnke and Melissa Jochim, founders of Juice Beauty who both have 40 years of skin care experience under their belts, created the brand as an organic, natural, holistic, and healthful approach to compliment those who lead a green lifestyle or even for those who prefer natural skin care alternatives. Juice Beauty utilizes the power of certified USDA, non-diluted, organic juice bases and 100% natural formulations to create a sound skin care regimen. They source the world-from family- run organic farms in America to the rich landscapes of Madagascar and Morocco-for the finest natural ingredients whilst remaining true to sustainable and ethical farming and harvesting methods. The star juices of their products include apple, grapeseed, and lemon, along with some of nature's potent ingredients such as aloe, sunflower, honey, raw sugar cane juice, plants, and botanicals.

Let's take a look at their whole range, plus their best- sellers. Just click READ MORE for that!


STEM CELLULAR LINE

This premium, six- step, anti- aging line features an exclusive blend of Plant Stem Cell extracts to regenerate aging skin. The cleansing oil is my pick simply because I love cleansing oils!

The Stem Cellular line also introduces the new Stem Cellular Instant Eye Lift, an eye treatment that promises to lift and tighten the under eyes immediately and banish the signs of aging in the long run. The package includes 6 vials that contain the activator concentrate and 6 duo packs of Algae Masks, an alternative to cotton. Juice Beauty said that they want their products to only include organic and natural elements, thus they ditched traditional cotton pads in favor of freeze- dried algae since cotton is highly processed and may contain harmful dyes. Algae is being harvested and formed into pads through the freeze- drying process and is 100% dye- free and safe to use. To use this set, grab a vial and a set of algae pads, pour the activator onto the pads and soak 'em up, apply onto your under eyes, and leave on for 10 minutes.


Stem Cellular CC Cream is a moisturizer, treatment, base, and SPF in one product. It corrects skin imperfections while nourishing and protecting the skin to keep it younger- looking.

BLEMISH CLEARING SOLUTIONS

The main goal of Juicing is to clean your system by getting rid of unwanted toxins, and Juice Beauty's Blemish Clearing Solution does that to the skin. If you're blemish- prone and have oily skin, this line will help you deal with oil and breakouts with its Salicylic Acid, Willow Bark, Organic Fruit Acids, Vitamin E, and CoQ10 formula for skin that's smooth, flawless, and moisturized. Salicylic Acid clears the pores and kills bacteria, organic fruit acids deliver a micro exfoliating effect to remove dead skin cells that block pores and aggravate breakouts, Vitamin C acts as an anti-oxidant, and CoQ10 has a nourishing effect that prevents aging, which is sometimes caused by peeling agents. The best- seller in this line is apparently the Spot Clearing solution-I might try that one of these days.

Other products include this, the Blemish Clearing Solution, which promotes skin repair and regeneration.

They also have the oil- free moisturizer in this line for lightweight, non- greasy, moisturized skin.

Another best- seller of the Blemish Clearing Solution line is the Green Apple Blemish Clearing Peel. It makes use of powerful fruit acids to aid the skin's blemish- clearing process and promote evenness and smoothness. There's also a 'for sensitive skin' variant for this product-a representative from Juice Beauty who joined us in the quaint get- together told us to start with the latter first to know if our skin can tolerate it.

There's also the Green Apple Age Defy range, which makes use of the potent anti- aging benefits of the good ol' Apple fruit. Products include:

Green Apple Age Defy Serum

Green Apple Cleansing Gel

Green Apple Cleansing Milk

If you don't have troubled skin, you could still use something nutritious to keep it in the pink. You can go for Juice Beauty's Daily Essentials collection which includes the following basic skin care products:

Exfoliating Cleanser

Antioxidant Serum

Tinted Moisturizer SPF 30

You can also protect yourself the natural way with the Water- Resistant Sport SPF 30 sunblock that you can use on the beach or in the city-all their sunscreen- based products include Zinc Oxide, a gentle and all- natural sunscreen agent.

That was a fun getting- to know with Juice Beauty! Here's me with Ria of Beauty Bar, Nicole of Beauty and Sparkl, and Vernetra of Juice Beauty USA. :)

So which Juice Beauty product would you like to know more about first? Just let me know in the comments section! In the meantime, you may visit BEAUTY BAR PHILIPPINES on Facebook to see the brand's complete line- up. :)

Post a Comment

7 Comments

  1. This one is pretty new to me. I got a bit curious with the Algae pads, do they also sell those individually? I'd also like to try that Blemish Cleansing Cleanser. But besides that, I'd be looking forward for your review of the Stem Cellular Cleansing Oil and why is it your favorite?

    Thanks for introducing this line to us! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay another organic brand! I'm interested to try their Blemish Clearing Serum especially the Stem Cellular Instant Eye Lift. You can never be too young to use anti-aging products right :) I hope I can get my hands on one of these asap! I hope you can share your experiences with some of their products because we would very much like to know more about their brand, Ms. Martha! :)

    I love your outfit BTW

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am most excited to try the Green Apple Blemish Clearing Peel, I wanna know why this product is one of their best seller.
    Aside from that, I also want to try the Blemish Clearing solution as I really have an oily skin and an acne prone skin.
    I do hope you can also review them individually. I will be so glad to read your post about your experiences on these products. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Skin care products with natural ingredients always have a place in my heart! Just like Human Nature ♥ I wanna try this if ever I have enough budget *v* The Instant Eye Lift seems to be the first product I want to try. For a college student like me who always pulls an all nighter, it causes me noticeable eye bags and puffy eyes :| I like the Alage Masks idea too! *hats off to the team!* *CONFETTI* =))

    Anwyays, is Green Apple Blemish Clearing Peel can be used everyday too?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't wait for the reviews! The stem cellular thingy first, please! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I learned about Juice Beauty from their Alicia Silverstone campaign. Pretty packaging and, of course, I'm attracted to the organic factor.

    --Matromao

    ReplyDelete
  7. Foodworldme: Yes! No one will forget that collaboration, esp. for someone like me who grew up in the 90's! I love Alicia Silverstone! :D

    Rizza: Noted :)

    Trish: I'm interested in the eye mask thing too because anything eye care, I love! The peel is meant to be used two to three times a week only with 1-2 days interval in between. :)

    Zarah: noted, dear! :)

    DearKaaat: Thank you! :) Will try to review the oil asap. :)

    Lei: For starters, I love cleansing oils so the stem cellular oil really got my attention. As for the algae pads, I believe they're not sold individually. :)

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)