May Favorites


Hola! Just a quick post for everyone because I have to run some errands plus squeeze in a workout today. :) I'm sharing some of my favorites last May so click READ MORE to know why these babies topped my list!


 RICH PURE LUXURY ARGAN SHAMPOO AND CONDITIONER

- These miracle workers will save your hair when it turns dry and gets damaged from the sun and heat!


HARNN ORIENTAL HERBS SALT BODY POLISH OIL GEL

- My favorite weekly treat last month. This luxurious scrub is more than just sheer pampering-it's like a spa- based premium scrub in a jar!

PALMOLIVE NATURALS BODY WASH CALMING MOISTURE

- My go- to body wash especially during workout days because its soothing scent relaxes me so much!

BELO ACNEPRO PIMPLE GEL AND TREATMENT TONER

- An affordable acne solution! The toner is non- drying and gives my skin a soft matte finish while the pimple gel shrinks big zits overnight! Love that it helps me maintain clear skin!

JUICE BEAUTY HYDRATING MIST

- This light, fragrant mist refreshes my skin and keeps it cool with its mild, minty sensation.

BENEFIT BIG EASY

- This superbly comfortable base has sunscreen, good coverage, and semi- matte finish. It balances out my oilies and it has pretty impressive staying power!


- This rose-beige shade is right up my alley! It's my current favorite MLBB lipstick when I'm in the mood for an au naturel look. :)

ESTĒE LAUDER ENVY SHINE LIPSTICK

- A glossy lipstick that has very good pigmentation and staying power-it even resists fading even after a good meal and a few sips of coffee!

That's all, ladies. Gotta go! A fabulous Monday to all of you! :)

Post a Comment

7 Comments

  1. Oooh I didn't know Benefit recently released another product!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've only started using an argan oil infused shampoo I got from Watson's. So far, so good. :) That Belo AcneSolutions sound like something I need right now. Must check it out next time.

    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Benefit Big Easy! I'm excited for the review Ms. M.!

    ReplyDelete
  4. that juice beauty spray thingy looks interesting! how much is it?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I will definitely try Rich Pure Luxury Argan, sounds promising!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Where can I buy the Belo Acne Products?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Laneige: I think it's about 900+ for the regular size. :)

    Dio: It is! I'm loving the smell :)

    Anonymous: They're available in Watson's. :)

    Jae: Try the toner from Belo. It's my favorite next to the pimple gel and facial wash. :)

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)