'Sup, guys? Just sharing my short and sweet set of favorites for the month of June. Wanna know why they topped my list? Click READ MORE and find out! :D
1. SEPHORA REUSABLE MAKEUP WIPE, SEPHORA CORRECTOR, SEPHORA WATERPROOF EYE MAKEUP REMOVER
- What a coincidence! Never thought that I'd end up loving everything I got in Sephora KL, but I did! The 2 hours I spent there was well- worth! The reusable makeup wipe is so handy, not to mention environmental and wallet- friendly, the corrector is affordable but has awesome coverage, and the makeup remover is pretty gentle and really removes waterproof makeup effortlessly!
2. L'OREAL PAPILLON FALSE LASH EFFECT MASCARA
- Finally, a mascara with a comb brush that doesn't give me clumpy lashes and a hard time. I'm pretty amazed at how it gives me lush, long, and beautifully styled lashes.
3. MAYBELLINE LIP POLISH
- My most non- sticky lip gloss-lipstick-lip treatment-lip balm hybrid I have tried. This product has a soothing, soft texture that's so lovable!
4. STILA STAY ALL DAY BRONZER
- This bronzer has a very- natural looking shade and it is truly long- wearing as it claims to be.
5. BENEFIT THEY'RE REAL PUSH-UP LINER
- Even if I have a minor issue with its Accuflex applicator, I have to tip my hat to this product because it is so pigmented and lasts the whole day indeed!
That's all and have a fab Wednesday! :)
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Beauty. Fitness. Fashion. Food. Travel. Unicorns. World Peace. Digify Corporation.