Hot, New Stuff from The Body Shop, Caronia, Glambox, and Robinsons Department Store Beauty Fair!


Got some lots of Beauty- related news for everyone today-starting off with Prostudio at Glambox!

Glambox is a local brand of personal and professional airbrush kits (I've blogged about them here) and they have a couple of exclusive brands that deserve to be known namely Prostudio and Scents of Style. Prostudio is an affordable brand of professional makeup and tools such as that set of False Eyelashes, Pointed Foundation Brush (P850.00), Pro Blending Sponge (P450.00), and PRO Concealer Kit, which is my go-to concealer kit at the moment because it covers all my concealing needs! Meanwhile, Scents of Style, I believe is a Jo Malone- inspired fragrance line because the concoctions are pure, simple, and straightforward-the one I have is White Musk and Rose (P875.00), and it smells very chic and luxurious! I shall be reviewing everything soon (with the Concealer Kit topping the list)-in the meantime, just visit GLAMBOX AIRBRUSH COSMETICS on Facebook for more information about their airbrush kits and these products.

Just click READ MORE because Caronia and The Body Shop has some great news for y'all!



Caronia in partnership with Ballet Philippines ushers in the cool season with the Blue Moon collection. Add a dash of glitz and glamour to your nails with Bourrée, a glimmering chestnut shade, Avant, a frosted emerald green, and the regular Chassé, a royal blue shade. Just like the previous Art Of Dance collection, these are DBP, Toluene, and Formaldehyde- free! You can get them in leading drugstores, department stores, and supermarkets at P31.00 each.

Hand creams just got tastier with The Body Shop's new rich hand creams inspired by their best- selling, nature- inspired body care line. Energize with Satsuma, freshen up with Moringa, have fun with Strawberry, and find comfort in Shea. They're so pocket- friendly and each retails at P250.00 only!
We all know that aside from good skin care, a good base is necessary in achieving flawless skin, thus The Body Shop is expanding their famous Tea Tree Oil line by adding the new BB Cream + Tea Tree Oil. This blemish- fighting, zit- zapping, skin- caring base unifies skin tone, conceals imperfections, and heals skin with ethically- sourced Tea Tree Oil from the independent Tea Tree farmers in Kenya. It comes in 2 shades (01 (fair to light) and 02 (medium to medium dark)) and retails at P795.00.

The classic just got even better! With a little help from shimmer, the most loved Lip and Cheek Stain by Filipinas (I can attest to this! I'm still a fan after all these years! :D) just had a makeover! The Body Shop's Lip and Cheek Stain now comes in a ruby shade with soft gold glimmers to add a little glow to your skin, but still retains its well- loved formula.

While everyone's finding the right photo apps and filters to take their selfies to the next level, The Body Shop says make it more natural and say yes to #noretouch beauty with Instablur, a skin- perfecting primer that smooths skin, prolongs makeup wear time, minimize pores, and control shine. This might just be the only thing you need for a more confident and natural- looking selfie!

Let's put an end to all pretensions and pretenses by joining The Body Shop's #NoRetouchBeauty campaign and let's make it known that it's always best to be natural and true to ourselves!

For more information about The Body Shop's campaign and these new products, just visit THE BODY SHOP PHILIPPINES on Facebook.

Last but not the least, Robinsons Department Store is holding once again their much- awaited beauty fair!

This August, you can enjoy tons of promos on discounts on their partner brands. Here are some the sumptuous offers:

PROCTER AND GAMBLE (August 15-31, 2014)

Free Luxury Bag for every P500.00 purchase of any Olay face products
Free Hair brush for every P200.00 purchase of any Pantene Products
Free Bath Puff for every P100.00 purchase of any Olay, Safeguard, and Camay Body Wash products

MAYBELLINE

Free Sunnies By Charlie for every P899.00 purchase
Buy two lipsticks for only P599.00
25% off on make-up remover with any mascara
Free Fruity Jelly for every P499.00 purchase on all Maybelline products

NIVEA

Free Nivea bag for every purchase of two bottles of any Nivea Serum 200ml variant

GARNIER

Free 20ml Light Complete Extra UV SPF14 Moisturizer when you sign up for the Light Complete Challenge (selected branches only)
Free Limited Edition Eco bag when you purchase P250.00 worth of Garnier Skin Naturals products
Free Limited Edition Garnier Button Pin for every purchase of Garnier Skin Naturals products

For the rest of the August Beauty Fair offers, just visit ROBINSONS DEPARTMENT STORE on Facebook.

Anything in here that tickles your fancy? Let me know! :) A happy Saturday to everyone! :)

Post a Comment

10 Comments

  1. So much freebies in Robinson's! :)I love the body shop especially their hand creams because it really moisturizes my hands. Might as well try their lip and cheek tint. :) I love its packaging, so classy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh.. that's why the sale sign is infront of Robinsons.. I'm definitely checking out the citronella patches since we immerse in rural areas.! And I'm excited for Maybelline! As usual.. :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice loot there! Wanna try the Body Shop BB Cream.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Abegail: You should try the new one, the one in ruby red with shimmers-it gives me the perfect just- bitten lip look! :)

    Marielle: I'm trying it out too! :)

    Majorie: Yup! I'm interested in the sunnies by charlie promo by Maybelline too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Is the Sunnies really free with every 899 purchase at Maybelline? I asked the Maybelline SA yesterday at Rob Place Manila and she said after the 899 purchase I'll get a chance to draw from their fish bowl and that will determine if I'll get a Sunnies.. :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. Is the Sunnies really free with every 899 purchase at Maybelline? I asked the Maybelline SA yesterday at Rob Place Manila and she said after the 899 purchase I'll get a chance to draw from their fish bowl and that will determine if I'll get a Sunnies.. :(

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm into hand cream. Would like to try the Moringa and Shea butter. Haaayst I really wanted to try Tea Tree since I have pimples. I like the Body Shop, it's just expensive for my budget. But still I will try...

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm the lucky one who availed their freebies! I didn;t know it pa nga and when I'm on the counter na, i almost paid 3k for my one month supply of make up then there it is, they lend me my freebies. I'm so happy that day. Thanks to Robinsons. :) More power and Godbless.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beapots: Aww! :( That's the promo, I guess. :/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Besides the mall-wide sale every August, it's their Beauty Fair I look forward to the most, like every woman who wants to haul up on beauty essentials! :D

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)