I'm off to get a new hair color today-it's high time for that because I'm now sporting ombre hair, but the bad kind haha! Before that, I'll share with you my most favorite products for August after the jump! :)
- Wore this one time and when the BF saw it, he complimented me and said that I looked so pretty in this shade. Also, this beautiful warm beige shade looks so good on warm skin tones!
BELO ACNE PRO LINE
- I love everything in this set (Facial Wash is not included in the picture, but it's part of this month's favorites) because dang, this line works and it's so affordable! I'm on my second batch now and my skin still responds positively to it-anything that my skin loves, I love too! :D
- This talc- free setting powder melts naturally onto my skin and it comes in a yellow shade that compliments my skin tone a lot and practically goes well with any liquid base I own. It also yields a cooling sensation that keeps my skin cool and fresh.
- This icy, cool moisturizer is such a nice treat to the skin. But it doesn't stop there- it's very light, yet moisturizes my skin well and even has mattifying effects to boot! Such a wonderful product for oily skin!
- A surprisingly wonderful find from Avon. The shampoo and conditioner work great on my dry, damaged hair and the body wash leaves a nice hint of fragrance on my skin after showering.
That's all for last month's favorite beauty products. Care to share yours in the comment section? :)
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Beauty. Fitness. Fashion. Food. Travel. Unicorns. World Peace. Digify Corporation.