In: FAN MAIL FRIDAYS
FAN MAIL FRIDAYS: My Favorite International Online Stores
Hello! Have you all got any plans for tonight?? :) Before that, here's a nice question to end your week here on the blog and it's from Abegaill:
Hi Ms. Martha!
I recently love buying cosmetic products online as they are efficient and sometimes cheaper, but I have only tried local online shops. I wonder if you know reliable online makeup shops where I can buy make-up? International stores are more diverse with their products, but I just want to know if they're trusted and reliable. I hope you can suggest some. Thanks!
Photo Credit: dignited.com
I know what you mean! I am a lover of international online sites too because of the selections. However, just like in the Philippines, not all international websites are legit and if we're going to err on the side caution, I would not recommend shopping in lesser known sites due to credit card security issues.
Here are some of the International online stores that I've shopped in and keep on going back to should I want to restock on a particular beauty product that is not available locally or discover a totally new beauty brand/product. Click READ MORE for my recommendations!
- Luxola is a Singapore- based online makeup store that sells a bevy of Asian beauty brands plus the ones from the West too. This one, I haven't tried shopping in yet, but a lot of my makeup- loving friends did and they're loving the breezy shopping experience and fast shipment.
- Cherry Culture brings us the best of Western drugstore brands-in fact, this is where I hoarded NYX lipsticks even before Digital Traincase started selling 'em and NYX Cosmetics finally opened a branch here in the country. Not to be missed are Cherry Culture's awesome sale deals!
- I particularly love this site for their awesome bargains especially on premium makeup products. I ordered Anna Sui lipsticks and face powders here before at 50% off, respectively. Service is pretty fast too!
- My most favorite of 'em all because it has Illamasqua, FRESH, and Sephora Exclusive makeups! You gotta love their generous freebies and enticing member- exclusive deals!
- I buy my leather bag moisturizers from this online shop. Best of all, they offer stellar assistance on product change and refunds!
- When I want something from MAC and if it's either OOS or not sold locally, I turn to MAC's global online store.
- One of my fave indie makeup brands because Lime Crime has got the most outrageous colors and prettiest packaging! The shopping site is secure and the products come in screaming pink boxes-so cute!
That's all! Share with me your favorite international online stores on the comments section! ;)
**Got a burning question about makeups, skin care products, beauty, dieting, and health tips, relationships, and whatever? Just send them to email@example.com or shoot 'em up at The Beauty Junkee's FB Fan Page via the MESSAGE button and I'll get back to you as soon as possible. (Please, do not send me Math- related queries. :D)
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Beauty. Fitness. Fashion. Food. Travel. Unicorns. World Peace. Digify Corporation.