Top 4 Super Black and Super Matte Eyeliners
Eyeliner is an essential part of my routine, especially matte, black eyeliners. Because I like 'em rich, thick, super matte, and super black. Why so? Because as someone who has almond- shaped eyes, I find that matte eyeliners are the most effective in giving me deeper and more defined eyes, plus I like how polished and classy a matte finish is.
So far, these are the matte black eyeliners that I find awesome and use on rotation. Click READ MORE and find out why I love them to bits!
1. THE BODY SHOP SMOKY 2-IN-1 GEL LINER
- Now this product came in as a surprise as I never thought that The Body Shop can come up with an eyeliner that's as pigmented as most PRO brands considering that it has always been known as an 'everyday beauty' brand. That, plus they made this product a lil' unique too because it can also be used to define the brows. *Slow clap
- Yes, it's really waterproof! This cake liner in a pencil is godsend to womankind-particularly those who looove gel liners-because it's so handy and can be used without a brush, a first in the gel liner industry! I dig the thick line most of the time and I find that this product gives me that in a flash! Also, of all my favorite matte liners in this post, this one has the most matte finish.
3. MAKE UP FOR EVER ARTIST LINER
- To me, this is the most matte pencil eyeliner ever created-it's with me every single day so I can easily sport a matte line by applying it on top of my current liner.
- This product still remains as the most pigmented eyeliner I have ever owned. With that, let me thank Inglot for being so generous with pigments! This eyeliner is wonderful in a lot of ways because it's very economical, gives me a striking, well- defined gaze in just a stroke, and it has a smooth, silky texture that makes lining such a breeze.
So there goes my top 4 matte eyeliners! Care to share yours? :)
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Beauty. Fitness. Fashion. Food. Travel. Unicorns. World Peace. Digify Corporation.