Top 5 Places That I Want To Visit in 5 years
Photo Credit: Tumblr
Actually, I've got more than 20 places that I want to visit in that time span, but here's a more feasible list that I think I could accomplish in 5 years-the earlier, the better so I can explore more places. Traveling has kinda' changed me as a person that's why I couldn't get enough of it!
I'm sharing my top 5 must- visit places after the jump!
Photo Credit: lonelyplanet.com
- Why of course! Who doesn't have Paris in their must- visit list!? As I've said, I've always been in love with the French culture and it's high time that I immerse in it.
- Blame it on Anastacia, the dancing bears, painted wings, things I almost remember, and a song no one sings, once upon a December, plus my fascination for anything ornate and royal.
I just want to have a picture by Kremlin, that's all.
Photo Credit: markettours.wsc.rs
- The water city, ah, one of the places that I've always wanted to visit with my boyfriend. I just want to hop on a Gondola and explore the entire city for hours as I pass the calm waters. While I'm on it, I'll go see the Leaning Tower of Pisa too.
Photo Credit: travelnation.co.za
- Probably the most expensive in my list, yet the most worthwhile. I bet it is priceless to see the mightiest animals on earth roaming free and in their most natural state.
Photo Credit: worldoftravelusa.com
- The city that never sleeps, the city of lights and sounds, and the concrete jungle where dreams are made of haha! One just has to go to New York for all these, but for me, I'm looking forward to watching a couple of plays in Broadway!
So that's my list! What's yours? :)
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Beauty. Fitness. Fashion. Food. Travel. Unicorns. World Peace. Digify Corporation.