In: FAN MAIL FRIDAYS
FAN MAIL FRIDAYS: 5 Best Non-Drying Facial Cleansers
Oh hey, it's Friday once again and it's time for FMF! Our query for today is from Jessy. :)
Dear Ms. Martha,
Commuting is unavoidable for me (whether it's going to school or taking the Ikot and Toki jeeps around UP--hehe I know you can relate!), and every time I arrive in school, I immediately want to wash my face because ugh pollution is awful. But I have very dry skin and I can't seem to find a good, affordable, everyday facial cleanser for my skin type. If it's not too much trouble, I'd like to ask your recommendation for a good moisturizing facial cleanser.
Thank you for your time!
Your avid follower,Jessy
Yes! I do know you as I see your comments on my blog posts (thank you!).
I see you're an Iska too. I totally feel you on that Toki-Ikot part-I love UP, but all that commuting from one building to the other really made my face greasy and dirty as hell, just like you. :p
As for your question, always go for a facial cleanser with a creamy consistency or anything with oil extracts in it as long as you don't have sensitive or hyper reactive skin-these products will leave a moisturizing mantle on your skin after rinsing so it won't feel tight, dry, and irritated.
Now for my recommendations, here they are:
- Cooling and moisturizing, this favorite of mine acts as a makeup remover and facial cleanser. It's also low foam so no need to worry about excessive suds drying out your skin even further.
- Did you mention affordable? Look no further and grab Céleteque's Hydration Facial Wash. It's in a non-clogging gel form and it really leaves skin bouncy and fresh!
See the other three after the cut!
- This frothy facial foam is so pleasing to use and leaves your skin very clean, but soft.
- If you've got extra sensitive skin, Cetaphil should be your go-to! This cult favorite works on just about any skin type and keeps the epidermal surface hydrated.
- On colder months or if your skin needs extra moisture, Physiogel would be a great choice because it's specifically formulated for dry, easily irritated skin.
Hope this list helps! :)
**Got a burning question about makeups, skin care products, beauty, dieting, and health tips, relationships, and whatever? Just send them to firstname.lastname@example.org or shoot 'em up at The Beauty Junkee's FB Fan Page via the MESSAGE button and I'll get back to you as soon as possible. (Please, do not send me Math- related queries. :D)
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Beauty. Fitness. Fashion. Food. Travel. Unicorns. World Peace. Digify Corporation.