In: FAN MAIL FRIDAYS
FAN MAIL FRIDAYS: 5 Non- Chap Lipsticks Below P800.00
Happy Friday! 6 Days to go before Christmas and I hope you're all done shopping for gifts! :) Ending your week with a lovely FMF from Gem-this will come handy in case you're looking at treating yourself to a tube of lipstick for being awesome this Christmas! :D
I just started being addicted to makeup and when I found your blog, it was like I had a guide that helps me what to buy, use, and try out. There's just one thing that I'm very hesitant to use and I know it's equally important with face makeup - a lipstick. I have full and chapped lips and I don't know what kind of lipstick should I use. I'm hesitant to try out high-end brands because I fear that it might not work for me. Do you have any suggestions?
Thanks for this awesome query. :) Hey, you asked the right question because I, too, have really dry lips and to make my life a little less complicated, I just decided to stick with non- drying lipsticks. I know a lot of lipsticks that fit the bill, but so far, these are the top 5 that first popped in my head. Click READ MORE for the list!
1. Inglot Matte Lipsticks (P795.00/each)
- I am just thankful for Inglot because they're one of the brands that carry the softest, non- drying lipsticks that have graced the earth. Matte lipsticks and dry lips are like worlds apart, but Inglot has somehow bridged the gap. :D
2. Happy Skin Shut Up And Kiss Me Moisturizing Lipsticks (P549.00/each)
- This proud Pinoy brand makes one of the softest, most pigmented, and non- drying lipsticks ever, plus they come in super handy crayon barrels! :D
- My most favorite make-up product from L'Oreal to date! This soft, moisturizing lipstick line is big on color and moisture, plus it leaves your lips with a hint of stain.
Learn how to solve dry lips HERE.
4. L'Oreal Color Riche Moist Matte (P625.00)
- If there's no Inglot store near your area, look for this-it's a range of matte lippies sans the dryness!
- Avon is well- known for having the most moisturizing lipsticks so look no further if you want something that suits your needs, but won't burn your wallet. :)
Have a great weekend, ladies!
**Got a burning question about makeups, skin care products, beauty, dieting, and health tips, relationships, and whatever? Just send them to firstname.lastname@example.org or shoot 'em up at The Beauty Junkee's FB Fan Page via the MESSAGE button and I'll get back to you as soon as possible. (Please, do not send me Math- related queries. :D)
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Beauty. Fitness. Fashion. Food. Travel. Unicorns. World Peace. Digify Corporation.