A quick post before today's meeting. Yes, back to reality-time to work, work, work if I want to make this my best year yet! :D
Last month was all about Hydration. Well, that ain't new because I've been hooked on anything hydrating for the past 5 months, but what's new are these products that gave me properly moisturized skin and hair, plus I have a new favorite brush set!
More about these products after the break! :D
1. Moist, Diane Shampoo and Conditioner
- This silicon- free, oil- based hair care duo kept my hair soft, bouncy, volumized, and moisturized throughout the chilly December.
2. Kiehl's Hydro-Plumping Re-Texturizing Serum
3. Tony Moly Floria Nutra-Energy Toner with Argan
- This emulsion- like toner really gives me energized skin in an instant, for real.
4. Prestige Total Intensity Total Wear Lip Crayons
- This long- wearing lip crayon stays put, goes well with my dry lips, and it's super affordable!
5. Charm Suzie Travel Pro Brush Set
- As a long- time user of this brush set, I could very well say that this is a much improved version: packaging is more convenient and useful, and the bristles are softer than ever. This is a must- try! :)
That's all and I gotta go! :D Have a pleasant Wednesday, everyone! :)
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Beauty. Fitness. Fashion. Food. Travel. Unicorns. World Peace. Digify Corporation.