Photo Credit: thehollywoodbillboard.com
My goal for this year is to build a closet that can still be considered trendy for the next 3 years and that means shopping for basics mostly, but I'd still pick up a few interesting trends from this year. Seems to me, the trends for 2015 (for Spring, at least) have gotten more basic and functional, and I think I wouldn't have a hard time choosing!
Here are the 2015 fashion trends that I'm drooling over. Click READ MORE for my picks!
Photo Credit: allwomenstalk.com
- With an all White ensemble, you will effortlessly look fresh, sexy, and chic. White is the new Black this year and play it up and break the monotony by choosing tops and cover- ups with interesting textures and by adding metallic touches through your footwear, bag, and accessories.
Photo Credit: fashionfame.com
- Finally, Gingham is no longer exclusive to your little niece's dress. We'll be seeing more of this print this year in bustier dresses and button downs. I knew it, I shouldn't have sold all my Gingham polos in 2010!
Photo Credit: asos.com
- All hail Kate Middleton! This easy dress is the quickest way to looking like a Duchess! I'm actually a fan of this clothing!
Photo Credit: klebsiellas.wordpress.com
Kimono- Style Trench Coats
- As seen on Kylie Jenner, this coat will surely add a posh touch to any casual ensemble.
Photo Credit: scanfree.org
- Sandals, Ballerinas, sneakers-you name it. Anything flat will be in this year. Thank goodness, the fashion industry is becoming more and more practical! :D
Photo Credit: bloomingdales.com
- The good ol' collared shirt will be a staple item, specifically this summer. Wear it with A- line or pleated skirts for a feminine touch!
Photo Credit: northerncollectivestyle.com
Anything loose and baggy
- Boyfriend Jeans, Mom Jeans, and Cullotes-because fashionistas are craving for more comfort so expect to see more of these this year. I'm fine with the BF jeans, but not Cullotes because they will highlight my thunder thighs in a bad way!
So these are my top fashion trends for 2015. Anything nice that I missed in the list? Share it in the comments section below plus tell me which trends you'd gladly follow!
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Beauty. Fitness. Fashion. Food. Travel. Unicorns. World Peace. Digify Corporation.