I am OC by nature, but it's not that severe. It only manifests in a few things like locking the car (I have to double check this, always), checking if the LPG valve is shut (I have to double check this always, too!), and having dry, taut hands. I just hate having dry hands and feeling the calluses and roughness so a hand cream is a daily must- have for me.
Below are some of the hand creams I swear by. What made me love them so much is because they showcase all the characteristics that I'm looking for in a hand cream: genuinely moisturizing, lightweight, fast- absorbing, and fragrant enough to mask the smell of food and sweat.
1. Bobbi Brown Extra Hand Cream
- Bobbi knows hand creams just as much as she knows makeup. Her first hand cream is one of my perennial favorites (even if it's pricey haha) because it smells sooo good and yields a demi- matte finish despite its emollient consistency.
- This pot of delectable moisture is my go-to hand cream for night time-it's night cream for the hands!
My other three favorites after the jump.
- HARNN'S hand balm is light and fluffy, perfect for any tropical weather. I particularly love this hand cream because of its lavishly scented formula-feels like it's made with only the finest fragrance oils!
- Now this is another extra moisturizing hand cream I love. I also use it as a 'night cream' for my hands plus its tube packaging allows me to bring it everywhere, most especially when I am traveling.
- Why of course, it is a sin to not include L'Occitane in the list. This famous hand cream brand is what got me hooked on hand creams and I still find myself going back to it after all these years-nothing beats the first one. :)
There goes my list. How do you like my list? Don't forget to share your fave hand creams below. :)
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Beauty. Fitness. Fashion. Food. Travel. Unicorns. World Peace. Digify Corporation.