In: FAN MAIL FRIDAYS
FAN MAIL FRIDAYS: 5 Best Mascaras For Curl-Resistant/Droopy/Straight Lashes
My FB news feed's ripe with articles that talk about the estimated damage and expected death toll when "The Big One" aka upcoming magnitude 7.2 earthquake at West Valley Fault hits Manila. People love reposting these, but can we please stop? Yes, fine, it's important to know the statistics, but enough of these already-we're only focusing our energies on the wrong things. Instead, why don't we repost articles about disaster preparedness, information on locating evacuation centers, and other related updates. Why don't we use Social Media as well to discuss and coordinate with LGUs regarding the possible relocation of households, orphanages, animal welfare centers, correctional facilities, hospitals, and schools that are sitting on top of the fault, or building of safe houses for them even? These are the things that we should be talking about and reposting on social media-panicking won't help and we cannot stop the earthquake from happening because it is a natural phenomenon so what do we do? Arm ourselves with know-how and confidence to better our chances of survival.
Whew! Sorry for the #TitaRant haha. But seriously, I'm right, right? Okay, so let's just talk about happy things now like makeup :D Today's Fan Mail Fridays is brought to you by Sharmaine. She asks:
I have straight, chinita, curl- resistant lashes. Any waterproof mascaras you can recommend? Thanks!
Thanks for writing to me!
Curl- resistant, straight, and droopy lashes are hard to deal with, but no one said they cannot be dealt with so yes, there's hope for your lashes. Okay, so you want a waterproof mascara. Given. But when looking for a mascara, specifically for the type of lashes you have, be sure to choose one with a consistency that's in between creamy and runny to get good definition without weighing down your lashes at the same time. I've narrowed down the search for you with my list of 5 best, tried and tested mascaras for droopy, curl- resistant, and straight lashes. Click READ MORE for this. ;)
- This super waterproof volumizing and lengthening mascara stays put like a pro and holds curls well for hours.
- If you have droopy and at the same time, thick lashes, opt for a mascara with an even lighter consistency, but with curl hold like this mascara.
- This mascara by Tupperware gives good length, decent volume, and a soft, curled look. It's long- wearing and comes off very easily as well, perfect for those with sensitive lashes.
- This Japanese brand that's known for their super volumizing mascaras is what you should get if you want all day curl and all day volume.
- Want fluffy lashes without the weight? Hypnôse mascara is the answer. This is my go- to premium brand of mascara because it is genuinely waterproof, gives me intense yet lightweight volume, and it has a long shelf life! ;)
There goes my list! Do you have anything to add? Share it with us below. ;)
**Got a burning question about makeups, skin care products, beauty, dieting, and health tips, relationships, and whatever? Just send them to email@example.com or shoot 'em up at The Beauty Junkee's FB Fan Page via the MESSAGE button and I'll get back to you as soon as possible. (Please, do not send me Math- related queries. :D)
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Beauty. Fitness. Fashion. Food. Travel. Unicorns. World Peace. Digify Corporation.