Commenter Of The Month For June + Gifts For July's COM


Hola, July! How did you get here so quickly? :)


I am announcing the COM for last month and revealing this super cute beauty bag that the commenter for July will take home.

*Drumroll* The Commenter Of The Month for June is...


JEREMY GARCIA!

*Congratulations, dear! Please email your full name, complete address, and mobile number to martha.stabarbara@gmail.com Thank you! Claiming of prize is good for 5 days only.

The Commenter Of The Month for July will receive the following products, mostly from Mandom Corporation:

Heroine Make Smooth Liquid Eyeliner (Black)
Pixy UV Whitening Compact Powder
Pixy Blush On
Pixy Eye Shadow
Bifesta Cleansing Water Age Care + Pouch and travel bottle
Lucido-L Light And Bouncy Waves Revitalizing Milk For Permed Hair
Lucido-L Lasting Softness And Shine For Permed Hair
Nature Republic Masks x 3


I'm also giving away this super cute, exclusive Heroine Make notebook. :D

1. The commenter of the month will start on the first day of the month until the last day of the month.
2. The COM will be picked and announced via a blog entry at the end of the month, or the first day of the succeeding month.
3. The chosen COM should send his/her contact details, full name, and complete address to martha.stabarbara@gmail.com.
4. Unclaimed gift/s within 10 days will invalidate the win of the chosen commenter, and another commenter will be chosen.
5. All bloggers are welcome to join. It is not necessary that you are a follower of my blog or from Blogger. If you are not a blogger but would still like to comment on my posts, you're still a qualified candidate.
6. FREE SHIPPING

Post a Comment

24 Comments

  1. congrats jeremy! you so deserve it! :) now *fingers crossed for another month! lol

    much love from www.pinayontheloose.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow congrats to the June COM winner! and yay, another giveaway for July! Ms. Martha you are so generous! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations, Jeremy Garcia! I am sure you're gonna love your prize as much as i loved mine for being COM for May. July prize is awesome, too. COM for July will surely be happy with the products.
    Thanks again Ms. Martha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations to the lucky commenter!

    Another amazing prize for your avid readers! Hoping to win! I love Pixy and Bifesta! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! congrats to the commenter for the month of June.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats Jeremy! Martha is sooooo generous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations to the winner 😀

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow this is so exciting! as always�� congrats to the lucky winner.,

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations to the winner, Jeremy!
    Hoorayyyy for July =)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations to the winner, Jeremy!
    Hoooooorray for July =)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yey!Thank you Ms.Martha for this wonderful news!I'm so happy not only of the prize but most of all nothing beats the joy of being acknowledged/awarded as one of your COM. It means a lot to me, super! Although few of your posts I don't leave a comment cause I really don't know what to say;) Thanks everyone who congratulated me! Ganda basahin ng name ko above!*i-screenshot ko to!* Thank you so much again pretty Ms.Martha:)

    ReplyDelete
  12. That Notebook! I have been laughing for a good 5 minutes now. It's equal parts It's-so-pretty-I-want-it and I-wouldn't-be-caught-dead-with-it. In any case, swerte ang COM ng July kasi may Bifesta pa. Congrats to jeremy!

    ReplyDelete
  13. OMG! All those Pond's products. <3 Waaah I tried out the Dewy Rose Gel (Mango gave out free samples during their sale) and it is a pretty good moisturizer. Reminded me of my Nature Republic Aqua Max Moisture Watery Cream but with less pore-minimizing properties. Nonetheless, it's good. :3 Congrats to the winner and I've got my fingers crossed for July! Haha natawa ako sa Heroine Make notebook. Naalala ko yung mga notebook ko nung grade school.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ohmomo~ Congrats to the winner.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congrats to the winner!!!
    the new giveaway is so KAWAII. I love Bifesta and Lucido-L. Really works for my skin and hair.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow this is nice. A dream come true to whoever will get this at the end of the month.... Congrats to the winner for this month too. I want the BB cream here, I've tried the rest except the serum.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Congrats to Jeremy! She's so lucky I bet. It really feels good to be recognized as the COM. :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh my... there's a lot of Pixi products that I really want to try!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Congratulations to the winner!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Another loot Miss Jeremy! Congartulations (^-^)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hi! I'm just starting to try out different beauty products right now so I hope I can try these products out for myself. Keep on blogging and inspiring girls and women out there!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hi! I actually just discovered your great blog when I was searching for the Korean 12 step beaty routine. I loved it! Also looking forward to reading more from you:)

    ReplyDelete
  23. Congratulations for being the COM ♥ It feels great when bloggers recognized the readers :)

    Live Blog Love by Hazel Asoy

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)