Hola, guys! It's Friday! Are you in the mood for some good food tonight? If so, allow me to make a suggestion: Black Sheep at W Building BGC serves tasty American style meals and steak, Le Jardin at W Building as well for a fancy, homemade French dinner, or Dean And Deluca at Powerplant Mall, Rockwell for a slice of New York's finest soda concoctions, pastries, and pizza. Do let me know which ones you liked when you get to try my restaurant suggestions. ;)
Our Fan Mail Fridays for today is from Monique and she's asking about my top eye makeup removers:
Hi Ms. Martha,
Since I just saw your L’Oreal Miss Manga Mascara review and you said that it is so hard to remove, what are your best eye makeup removers?Monique
Glad you asked because I realized, I haven't written about this yet! Shame on me, I claim that I'm a lover of eye and lip makeup removers, but I haven't crafted a list of my faves yet!
Without further ado, here's my list of tried and tested eye and makeup removers, guaranteed to remove even the toughest mascaras and eyeliners. ;)
Click READ MORE for the list!
- This affordable, moisturizing eye makeup remover, I feel, yields a slippery film that protects my lashes from all the rubbing and removes waterproof eye makeup effectively.
- I treasure this makeup remover the most for its ability to remove tough lipstick and long- lasting lip stains. Oh, it's very gentle to the eyes too.
- This super gentle eye makeup remover is best for those with sensitive eyes because it's absolutely non- sting and feels just like water.
- This wonderful eye makeup remover dissolves all sorts of waterproof eye makeup quickly and leaves no trace. I find this makeup remover the most effective on Japanese mascaras and eyeliners!
- This super gentle eye makeup remover is infused with Camomile. Removes makeup effectively while caring for the skin at the same time.
That's all. Hope you liked this list. :D
**Got a burning question about makeups, skin care products, beauty, dieting, and health tips, relationships, and whatever? Just send them to firstname.lastname@example.org or shoot 'em up at The Beauty Junkee's FB Fan Page via the MESSAGE button and I'll get back to you as soon as possible. (Please, do not send me Math- related queries. :D)
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Beauty. Fitness. Fashion. Food. Travel. Unicorns. World Peace. Digify Corporation.