I didn't know that starting a company would be THIS challenging, but I'm enjoying this new path. Bring it on, baby! :D
Last month's favorites were all about versatility. This batch of favorites may be small, but they can do a lot of things and that's what made them perfect for my busier-than-busy life. Click READ MORE and find out why these babies became my faves last month.
1. L'OREAL EXTRAORDINARY OIL SUBLIME HAIR ENHANCER
- This rich, fast- absorbing oil leave- in smooths rough hair, protects it, and keeps it soft. It doubles as a skin conditioner too; just take a dollop and apply on the skin!
2. ANTIPODES ANANDA ANTIOXIDANT- RICH GENTLE TONER
- A multi- tasking toner that goes beyond toning: it sets makeup, serves as a pick-me-up facial freshener, and soothes minor skin irritations effectively. It's a setting spray/toner/treatment in one!
- This favorite eye pencil of mine comes in a waterproof formula so no need to retouch. Now it comes in a dual- ended version with a natural- looking highlighter that lets me perk up my eyes anytime.
- Time to honor this hero product that I've always been relying on when I have very little to no time to do makeup. This long- wearing, super easy to use cream shadow comes in a perfect shade of brown that looks good on warm skin tones and gives subtle yet beautiful definition to the eyes; It's the easiest and fastest way to look polished and meeting- ready!
- This favorite contouring powder shade of mine from MAC doubles as an eyeshadow too. ;)
That's all! What were your beauty favorites last month? :)
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Beauty. Fitness. Fashion. Food. Travel. Unicorns. World Peace. Digify Corporation.