In: FAN MAIL FRIDAYS
FAN MAIL FRIDAYS: Best BB Cream Brands For Morenas
Hola, ladies! How's August going for you? Mine's pretty challenging because I got a lot on my plate and stuff to finish before the Ghost week, which reminds me that I gotta stock up on my vitamin supplements today; can't afford to get sick this month until December! :D
Anyway, today's week ender is about BB Cream brands that have good shade options for Morenas. This question is from Averie:
Can you recommend BB Creams for Morenas? Most BB Creams available here are usually for fair- skinned people. Thanks a lot! :)
If you wrote to me 2 years ago, I would agree with you. The BB Cream industry has improved significantly already in the last few years; a lot of brands have expanded their BB Cream shade selections, but generally, it's still a product that caters to fair skintones-this part, I have to agree with you.
But the most important thing is finally, there are better options for morenas like us now compared to two years ago. Now here's my list of approved brands that offer ample shade options for Morenas.
1. THE BODY SHOP
- This brand doesn't really offer a lot of shades per line, but they do make sure that any skin tone will somehow find a shade that fits.
BB Cream to try: All-In-One BB Cream in 02
2. TONY MOLY
- One of the reasons why I fell in love with this Korean brand is because their BB Creams have shades for warmer skin tones. Also, their BB Creams are good!
BB Cream to Try: Petit Cotton BB Cream Delight in 02 Dark Beige
- Benefit Big Easy is one of my favorite BB Creams because: it is very well- made, has a nice texture, great staying power, weightless, and has morena- friendly shades.
BB Cream to Try: Benefit Big Easy in 05 Beige
- This is my other favorite Pond's product aside from the facial wash. Who would ever think that Pond's would make such nice BB Creams?
BB Cream to Try: Flawless White BB+ Cream in Beige
- My top BB Cream pick is Missha. To date, it's the brand that has the best BB Cream products for me and I can't help but be impressed by their shade selection with shades for fair to dark (read that? dark! :D) skin tones!
BB Cream to Try: Missha Perfect Cover BB Cream #23
Feel free to expand the list, my lovely Morena readers! :)
**Got a burning question about makeups, skin care products, beauty, dieting, and health tips, relationships, and whatever? Just send them to firstname.lastname@example.org or shoot 'em up at The Beauty Junkee's FB Fan Page via the MESSAGE button and I'll get back to you as soon as possible. (Please, do not send me Math- related queries. :D)
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Beauty. Fitness. Fashion. Food. Travel. Unicorns. World Peace. Digify Corporation.