I call last month's set of favorites "Corporate- Ready" because these were pretty much my go- to beauty products for last month's meetings, presentations, and a bunch of corporate and business- related affairs. There's a red lippie to empower me (FYI, I dub it as my lucky shade), my "opportunity foundation", a lip treatment, a multi-purpose spot treatment to rid my skin of stress dots aka zits, an easy-to-use, waterproof cream shadow, an innovative lipstick, and a fresh, aquatic Rose fragrance.
1. NIVEA LIP BUTTER ORIGINAL
- My new favorite lip treatment for night time! This super affordable, handy, and accessible lip balm is highly emollient and protects my lips from cold temperatures, effectively soothes and softens my lips, and even helps soften dead skin cells.
2. DAVIDOFF COOL WATER SEA ROSE
- This limited edition Davidoff fragrance is one of the nicest- smelling aquatic Rose perfumes to date. It's fresh, jovial, and very young.
- Matte Reds is one of the most beautiful collection of Red lipsticks in the market today, not to mention one of the most affordable. Pure Ruby and Pure Garnet are my faves!
- This gentle yet effective spot treatment comes in a generous tub and not only heals acne, but other skin problems such as redness and dryness.
- This super waterproof and easy to blend cream shadow by MUFE can withstand oily lids and sweat, and can last you from day to night. It's one of the best there is.
- This lipstick comes in a one-click-release packaging that enables you to take the right amount of lipstick you need every time, thus preventing breakage. It's an on-the-go product as well because its packaging lets you apply it anytime without the hassle of twisting the base and risk of breaking the product, unlike traditional lipsticks.
Don't forget to share your faves with me. :)
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Beauty. Fitness. Fashion. Food. Travel. Unicorns. World Peace. Digify Corporation.