August was all about ups and downs; business is growing, but has gotten more challenging. Seems like my plan to sleep early and mid- year wanderlust have to be set aside for a while in order for this business to flourish. Entrepreneurship is not the most glamorous thing, but I know that everything will be worth it in the end. :)
Last month's favorite were all about being CLEAN: Clean scent, clean makeup, and extra cleansing because I think I wore heavy makeup 25 out of 31 days due to a bevy of events and meetings!
1. ORIGINS CHECKS AND BALANCES FROTHY FACE WASH
- Origins' best- selling facial wash is best- selling for all the right reasons: it's so calming, texture is gentle to the skin, and really takes the day off my face!
2. TONY MOLY EYETONE SHIMMER AND EYETONE MATTE
- You know, I've been using these eyeshadows a lot lately because I'm so happy for discovering a very affordable yet very good product: Texture is super nice and colors are not tacky. Good job, Tony Moly!
3. KENZO FLOWER L'EAU ORIGINELLE EDT
- A whiff of this scent calms me and gives me peace of mind. It's floral for those who can't wear florals.
4. BOBBI BROWN SHEER LIP COLOR
- I'm digging moisturizing lipsticks lately and Bobbi Brown's Sheer Lip Color is one of the best ones I've used to date: it moisturizes lips continuously, doesn't feel heavy and sticky, and is oozing with brilliant color!
5. PIXY PRESSED POWDER
- Another good find from Pixy! Their newest base, Pressed Powder is lightweight, has good coverage, and has pretty good staying power that I use it to my workouts. Controls oil well, too!
Share with me your beauty favorites for last month. :)
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Beauty. Fitness. Fashion. Food. Travel. Unicorns. World Peace. Digify Corporation.