Just got my glow on at Get Glowing With Jergens Skin Care Fair!


Sometimes, we can get so busy that we neglect to take care of our skin; stress, a not-so-healthy lifestyle, and the daily hustle and bustle take away our precious glow. Achieving healthy, glowing skin may sound like an all too vain, therefore unimportant goal, but it’s more than just vanity: it’s a sign of good health and hygiene habits. Having healthy, glowing skin means being healthy on the inside and out and that’s the advocacy of Jergens that they shared through the Get Glowing With Jergens Skin Care Fair.

Last week, Jergens launched the Get Glowing With Jergens Skin Care Fair. The message was simple: they want everyone to have healthy, glowing skin all- year round so they put up stations in the fair that guided everyone in achieving their healthiest, most glowing skin ever.

One of the stations featured an on- site typography class with artist Coy Cordova. We all indulged in Coy’s lovely artworks and letterings, and the whole activity taught us that a stress- free life is important in achieving beautiful skin; when you’re stressed, it shows in your skin so we have to make a conscious effort to live a stress- free life always.

A juice bar quenched everyone in the event, the healthy way; the juices were inspired by Jergens’ best- selling variants namely Original Cherry Almond Scent, Soothing Aloe, and Ultra Healing.

A one-on-one consultation with a skin care expert also took place. It’s important to seek professional medical advice if something strange is happening with your skin. Don’t ever self- medicate!


Jergens provided samples of their lotions to all the participants of the fair. You’re gazing at Jergens’ newest variant, Hydrating Coconut. This yummy, tropical- fragranced lotion contains Coconut Water and Coconut Oil for extra hydration, but without the heaviness. Its scent is so delectable and energizing, and makes me proud that we are well-known for this multipurpose tree! It’s coming out late 2015 in the Philippines so better subscribe to Jergens’ social media accounts to stay updated on its launch.


An exclusive talk with MYX VJ and host Ai Dela Cruz, celebrity Erica Padilla, and PBA Courtside Reporter Mara Aquino capped off the event. The three ladies shared their personal tips on how to achieve healthy, glowing skin despite leading multitasking lives. According to the three, exercise, positivity, a healthy diet, good skin regimen, and good skin care products are what they swear by in achieving healthy, glowing skin. Regarding exercise, I can attest that it really helps give you good skin; I’m practically pimple- free now and I credit this not only to my good skin care habits, but to exercising as well because it really is the best way to detoxify your skin! I liked when Mara pointed out that with exercise, one has to really make time for it and make it a non-negotiable activity; It’s so easy to put aside exercise so we all have to choose it consciously-it’s all for the betterment of your body and skin!


Whew! Now that’s a skin-tastic experience! :D My sissy, Mikki, and I are all for healthy, glowing skin and we encourage everyone to strive for it because not only does it say that you have great health, it puts you in your best, most confident state as well!

For more information about Jergens' products, please visit JERGENS PHILIPPINES on Facebook.

Post a Comment

8 Comments

  1. From my everyday routine, applying lotion is a must since I work in an airconditioned room everyday. Regular soap can make my skin dry so I always need to apply lotion after taking a bath. I've been a Nivea user for a long time and I have proven than whitening lotions are not really effective, but I am still using it because I am afer its moisturizing ingredients. Instead of wanting to have whiter skin, I think it is better to have glowing skin. Will surely give Jergens a try soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same! I like Nivea too as well as Jergens. The Coconut variant, you have got to try because it smells divine! :D

      Delete
  2. I can't live a day without applying lotion. Its a big part of my daily routine. Its really important to me how it moisturise my skin. I believe in daily use of skin moisturiser can defies ageing and dryness. Say no-no to dry skin:) I would gladly want to try the new variant of jergens, so happy to know that it does not smell the typical coconut scent.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same! I don't like the way my skin feels if I don't have lotion on, therefore it's a must in my daily skin care routine! :)

      Delete
  3. i know it's a must have, but i don't like lotions. :/ lagkit kasi.. but i know i should start having one because my skin is dry nowadays because i'm always in an airconditioned room. namumuti na mga siko ko.. :D thanks for sharing ms. M! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome. :)

      You should use lotion all the more because you're staying in an air conditioned room! :D

      Delete
  4. I love body lotion, especially at work where the AC is always cold. I'm excited about this new variant, I love the smell of coconut!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lotion is a staple na in my everyday routine. Sobrang weird pag walang lotion. Super dry sa feeling. I am using different brands of lotion and Jergens is one of them. I love the classic one. :) Mukhang mabango nga yung bagong variant. Does it smell like dial or mas mabango pa? :)

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)