In: FAN MAIL FRIDAYS
FAN MAIL FRIDAYS: 5 Long- Wearing Concealers I Love
Happy Friday! It feels like summer now on my side of Manila! Sorry, sweaters, back to the closet, you all go! I also think it's a perfect time to discuss long- wearing concealers! Question is from Bea Bianca:
Hi Ms. Martha!
I have dark under eyes, but I'm very hesitant when it comes to under eye concealers as I don't want to appear too made up (ala-Eva Longoria lol). Seriously, though, I only put powder and a bit of eyeshadow, but since it's the part of my face that gets sweaty easily, the makeup fades right away and I just have to wash and redo the makeup to look not so haggard again. Do you have a concealer that is oh-so-waterproof that even washing your face won't erase it? Thanks in advance!
Hey Bea Bianca!
Thanks for the question! LOL. I could understand the Eva Longoria reference-she's always had those concealer mishaps!
Now going back to your question, my under eyes tend to get sweaty too and I swear by these concealers to keep me fresh and my under eyes cake- free.
- This double duty concealer for the face and eyes is a thick cream with a coverage that can be built on; It sets really well and looks natural despite its thick cream consistency.
- This lovely find from Sephora is a good dupe for Estēe Lauder's Double Wear Concealer. It stays intact for hours!
- A very good find in the drugstore. Kate Cover Concealer is a hard cream that needs to be warmed up, but yields light to heavy, no- budge coverage.
- Hydration helps makeup from fading and caking so opt for hydrating concealers such as Fake Up, one of my favorite products from Benefit. It soothes the under eyes and at the same time, keeps it from turning dry, lest there is zero concealer caking.
- This creamy, full coverage concealer magically looks natural and lightweight, and is pretty resistant to fading too!
Hope you like this list! How about my dear readers? Do you have anything to add to the list? :)
**Got a burning question on makeups, skin care, beauty, dieting, health tips, exercising, relationships, or whatever? Shoot me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org, send me a question via POWR form, or message me via The Beauty Junkee's official Facebook fan page.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Beauty. Fitness. Fashion. Food. Travel. Unicorns. World Peace. Digify Corporation.