In: FAN MAIL FRIDAYS
FAN MAIL FRIDAYS: Favorite Foundations For Oily Skin (An Update)
It's APEC next week and traffic's real bad now because everyone's scrambling to get out of Manila. :p
I was planning a Bora vacation for the APEC week, but bummer, it will be no fly zone for that whole week (thanks for the "vacation", guys!). Still, I am fervently hoping to have a vacation before crazy December!
Before I go looking for a beach to go to near Manila, let me leave you with today's FMF:
Please do an updated version of your favorite foundation for oily skin. I always take your suggestions because we have the same skin type. Looking forward to your response. Thank you!
Thanks for trusting my recommendations!
I have encountered a lot of pretty good foundations lately. Here are the ones that made it to the cut:
-A super lightweight foundation that has superb concealing powers; its texture won't clog pores!
- An affordable yet surprisingly good liquid foundation. It has Silicone that keeps oil at bay so makeup will look fresher for longer.
3. MAQUILLAGE TRUE KEEP LIQUID FOUNDATION
- One of the longest wearing foundations I've used, plus it yields a dewy matte finish that doesn't feel drying and look mask- like!
- This foundation has a fresh, liquid texture that won't make oily skin feel 'thick' plus it's oil- free.
5. INGLOT STICK FOUNDATION
- A new wonderful discovery for me lately: this portable cream foundation has a sheer texture yet great coverage!
Have a happy looooong holiday! :)
**Got a burning question about makeup, skin care products, health, relationships, travel, or whatever? Email me at email@example.com, send me a message via POWR form, or message me via The Beauty Junkee's Official Fan Page.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Beauty. Fitness. Fashion. Food. Travel. Unicorns. World Peace. Digify Corporation.