While having lunch in a restaurant, I heard a lady exclaim that she won't wear bases this summer because no thanks, she doesn't want to look like a hot mess and feel as if her face is covered with asphalt.
I hope the lady reads this blog post of mine today because I've rounded up some of the new, try- worthy bases for Summer that will make you look and feel pretty without the cakey feeling.
- Bobbi's cult favorite foundation now comes in a super travel- friendly packaging; this one's very light yet provides good coverage, and has high sun protection at SPF 50 PA+++!
2. HAPPY SKIN SS CRÉME SILICONE- FREE FOUNDATION
- Admittedly, silicone feels hot AF on the skin and may trigger skin problems on sensitive and acne- prone skin during summer; for alternative, try this gentle foundation by Happy Skin that's even approved by dermatologists.
- For powder lovers and those who need minimal coverage, try this virtually invisible powder that mattifies skin and gives it a fresh look for hours.
4. THE BODY SHOP FRESH NUDE FOUNDATION
- Fan of dewy foundations? Here's one that will give you that without the slick. Bonus: it's hydrating and feels fresh on the skin to boot!
5. ESTĒE LAUDER DOUBLE WEAR MAKEUP TO GO
- This brilliant product houses liquid foundation in a cushion compact so it will stay fresh and lets you bring it everywhere sans the hassle of bottles. It has a long- wearing, lightweight formula and SPF to boot, making it an ideal foundation for summer, specifically for oily skin.
6. BELO SUNEXPERT TINTED SUNSCREEN
- Belo now offers their best- selling skin care range for summer in makeup form. Sport a fresh, dewy look with expert protection with this new product from Belo; best for road trips and the beach!
Got your favorite summer- ready bases? Share them with us!
Join TBJ TURNS 7: A MEGA Thanksgiving Party giveaway. 30 VIP readers will know the secret to my Billion Dollar Brows, learn my Skin Care hacks and Summer- proof makeup technique, and will enjoy goodies from Sleek MakeUP, Benefit Cosmetics, Olay, Pantene, Safeguard, Zoya, Ruby Swing, Morgan Taylor, and Jergens. Click HERE and join now! This is one party that you should not miss!
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Beauty. Fitness. Fashion. Food. Travel. Unicorns. World Peace. Digify Corporation.