Lately, I've been finding myself falling asleep with my makeup on; ugh! Bad habit, I know! Thank goodness for wet wipes, they've been my night time companion in keeping my skin clean and breakout free the next day right before I fall asleep.
Below are five of my most favorite makeup remover wipes; I swear by them!
- If your makeup remover wipe can remove LA Splash lipsticks easily, trust me, it can remove EVERYTHING! Biore's cleansing wipes, so far, is the only makeup remover that can remove LA Splash lipsticks effortlessly for me that's why I keep back ups and back ups of this; it features a brilliant combination of oil and cleansing emulsion for a tough, deep cleansing action.
- My favorite facial wipes for summer because they both yield a nice, cooling effect to the skin and of course, they remove makeup effectively too!
- When my face is feeling a little sensitive, I use Cetaphil Cleansing Cloths because it's so gentle; the sheets are big too so I use them to clean my body as well.
- I like using the exfoliating wipes of Nivea because the textured sheets help remove makeup much more effectively than the regular sheets.
- Pixi's cleansing cloths dissolve light to moderate makeup, and doesn't leave the skin dry; it's perfect for dry skin!
Share your favorite makeup remover wipes with me at the comment section!
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Beauty. Fitness. Fashion. Food. Travel. Unicorns. World Peace. Digify Corporation.