I've been binge listening to the legendary Ella Fitzgerald all week; what an amazing singer and she definitely has the most soothing voice in the world! For starters, listen to Someone To Watch Over Me!
How about you? What have you been listening to lately? Before that, here's our Fan Mail Fridays today from Charissa:
Can you please write about your favorite Asian beauty brands? Thank you!
Thanks for writing to me! When it comes to Asian products, I do like a lot; when it comes to brands, here are the few ones I swear by:
- My most favorite Asian beauty brand; from skin care to makeup, everything that they make is great!
K-Palette has proven to me so many times that they have some of the best eye brow pencils around, thus it's my most preferred Asian brand of eye brow products.
- Tony Moly is a brand with great skin care! Definitely one of my favorite Asian brands of skin care!
- Etude House's feel- good, affordable makeup products prove that quality doesn't have to cost you a lot; some of my faves are their sheet masks.
- A Filipino makeup brand that makes me proud; their world class standards makes them at par with some of the best Asian beauty brands in the market.
- When it comes to makeup removal, Biore means business; it's now one of my go- to Asian makeup remover brands.
- Celeteque proves that quality skin care should be within reach and it can be made in the Philippines too.
- Pixy has the best most affordable powder foundation in my opinion; sadly, it's now unavailable locally; I hope it will return soon!
That's all and have an amazing Friday, everyone!
**Got a burning question on makeup, beauty, skin care, fitness,diet, career, Blogging, or anything under the sun? Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org, message me via POWR form, or shoot me a message at THE BEAUTY JUNKEE's official Facebook fan page.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Beauty. Fitness. Fashion. Food. Travel. Unicorns. World Peace. Digify Corporation.