There are things that you have to learn to love because they will be there no matter what you do. Suffice to say, they're part of life, they're part of you so instead of fighting, just embrace it, move forward, and let go; I'm talking about Friday traffic. LOL. I hope wherever you are, you find the joy in this "lovely" Manila traffic.
Let's end the day on my blog on a lighter note with a Friday question from Marissa:
Please tell me your favorite makeup brushes?
Thanks for writing! As far as I remember, I don't remember any makeup brush I owned; I actually liked everything I used; thankfully, the ones I got are quite good and from good brands. So far, here are my favorites.
This came as a huge surprise for me; I didn't know Sephora makes very good makeup brushes! What I love in particular among what I have is the angled foundation brush; it's an angled flat top that's great to use with any foundation and the shape helps me apply foundation precisely where I want it. One great, unique feature about the brushes is they come with protective barrels that seal with a lock, thus protecting and prolonging the life of your brushes.
This world- class brand by one of my closest friends in the Blogging world is one thing that I can be proud of. Charm has always been my go- to when it comes to affordable, but good makeup brushes.
- Specifically MAC 217; there's none quite like this eye shadow blending brush. I've been staying away from the brush display of MAC because I'm pretty sure I will give in to purchasing; their brushes are really, really good!
- Specifically the blush brush (this). This one has been with me for about 3 or 4 years already and it's still alive! I like the size of this one because it lets me apply a concentrated amount of color on my cheeks.
- Soffia is the luxury counterpart of Charm. My favorite here is the soft focus powder brush; it's a big, fluffy powder brush that gives an even powder finish; 'tis great with loose powder!
- I just feel so PRO whenever I'm using MUFE's makeup brushes, plus they look so luxe and perform really well too. I love all my MUFE makeup brushes!
- An underrated, but really good brush brand. This deserves to be discovered by everyone.
- Bobbi Brown's blush brush picks up the right amount of color and deposits it evenly onto my skin. Because of this, I am now very curious with the rest of the brand's brushes. Good luck to my wallet! :D
That's all and have an awesome weekend!
What are your favorite makeup brushes?
**Got a burning question on makeup, skin care, fragrance, fitness, diet, career, blogging, or whatever? Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org, message me via POWR form, or shoot me a message at THE BEAUTY JUNKEE's official Facebook fan page.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Beauty. Fitness. Fashion. Food. Travel. Unicorns. World Peace. Digify Corporation.