I've encountered a couple of amazing products last month, thus my favorites list is a bit bigger now compared to the last couple of months. Mostly are cool skin care finds, and I've new favorites from Benefit, Etude House, and Pink Sugar!
1. ETUDE HOUSE ZERO SEBUM DRYING POWDER
- Affordable, but great. This setting powder absorbs oil and keeps face smooth and fresh- looking.
2. BANILA CO CLEAN IT ZERO CLEANSING BALM
- This best- seller cleanser is mess- free, gentle, and gets rid of makeup well!
3. BENEFIT GOOF PROOF EYEBROW PENCIL
- I like how this one defines and fills in my brows easily; no need for too much warming up and tugging!
4. BIODERMA SEBIUM AKN SMOOTHING PURIFYING CARE
- A purifying moisturizer that helps keep my skin blemish- free and even treat blemishes to boot!
5. PIXI BY PETRA HYDRATING MILKY MIST
- A nice- smelling facial mist that gives my skin and makeup a dewy, fresh look.
These are my favorites for the month. Share yours!
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Beauty. Fitness. Fashion. Food. Travel. Unicorns. World Peace. Digify Corporation.