In: FAN MAIL FRIDAYS
FAN MAIL FRIDAYS: 5 Pretty Everyday Neutral Lipsticks
It's been a rainy week; I hope you're all safe and dry at this point. I'm dreading the rain, but I gotta appreciate it; at least it's making our tree and plant friends really happy by providing them enough water to grow.
Anyway! Here's an ender for you this week from Felyn:
Please suggest 5 neutral/brown lipsticks that are great for everyday wear.
I don't know about you, but I am sooo loving the makeup trend for 2016 because Brown is back; in fact, I think this may be my most favorite year in beauty just because Brown has become an acceptable lip color; it is no longer categorized as old, boring, and dated.
Here are my five favorite neutral/brown lippies at the moment that I use on rotation on a daily basis:
MAYBELLINE COLOR SENSATIONAL CREAMY MATTE BROWN IN NUDE NUANCE
- Maybelline's been making waves lately with their Color Sensational Creamy Matte lipsticks; it started with Touch Of Spice, a surprise best- seller, that inspired them to create a Brown lipstick line. Nude Nuance is my favorite in this range; such a perfect 90's brown. Good luck on finding one because it's always sold out!
- Nymphaea is one of this range's best- selling shades; it's a rosy brown that never fails to prettify any skin tone.
- Gemini is a pretty mauve- rose that gives skin a healthy, rosy glow. Bonus: it has an amazing rootbeer scent.
- Pink Sugar's latest lip colors are some of the nicest nudes I've seen, plus they're so affordable too. XOXO is great for warm, morena skin tones.
- Of course I had to include this best- seller from Sleek! It's a pretty peach-rose-beige shade that never fails to glam up any look!
So those are my favorite everyday neutrals. What are yours?
**Got a burning question on makeup, beauty, skin care, fragrance, fitness, health, Blogging, or anything under the sun? Email me at email@example.com, message me via POWR form, or shoot me a message at THE BEAUTY JUNKEE's Facebook fan page.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Beauty. Fitness. Fashion. Food. Travel. Unicorns. World Peace. Digify Corporation.