In: YUMMY DIET
5 Reasons Why Yummy Diet Makes You Forget You Are Dieting + Final update on my journey with Yummy Diet
Whenever I hear the word DIET, I cringe and remember the times when I'd go famished, anxious, irritable, and struggling just because I wanted to look slim and stay "healthy". I've left that world of crazy, extreme dieting and if there are diet rules that I'm abiding by now, it's these: eat what you love but in moderation, learn to stop eating, and stop stressing about it. Yummy Diet fits these rules.
So if you're dieting, but don't want to feel like it, you should try Yummy Diet and here are 5 reasons why:
1. PANCAKES. ENOUGH SAID.
- Pancakes are something the every dieter would run away from during a dieting phase, but would admittedly eat if their diet permits. You don't have to suffer, really. In Yummy Diet's world, pancake is considered as diet food; their controlled portions and selected ingredients with the least amount of artificial stuff make their signature pancakes much healthier.
2. CHIA SEEDS!
- Chia Seeds is superfood, packed with a bevy of nutrients. Athletes and fitness pros alike make sure to take a serving of superfoods everyday including Chia Seeds. This seed can be pretty costly and with Yummy Diet, you're sure to get your dose for at least 5 times in a week!
3. PROMPT SERVICE
- Even if the food is good, if service is bad, it leaves a bad taste in the mouth. In my 6 months of experience, Yummy Diet's service has been pretty much on point and if ever there will be delays, they make sure to inform their customers.
- Aside from Pancakes, Yummy Diet includes dessert in your diet too! Hallelujah!
5. MINI SURPRISES
- Yummy Diet's packed with sponsors so expect a pack of spaghetti, a bar of all- natural soap, or a pack of makeup removers to go along with your package.
FINAL UPDATE WITH YUMMY DIET
I've reached my last month of subscription with them and after 6 months, I lost a total of 5lbs. Wondering why the pounds I lost are so little? That's okay because losing 1-3 lbs. per month is considered a healthy rate in weight loss. I am targeting to lose at least 10-15 lbs. and it's always the hardest to lose! Now I've got to work on the 5 or 10 more lbs.!
**Please bear in mind that I've been exercising also while taking Yummy Diet.
My verdict on Yummy Diet is this: it's the best way to stay trim and to complement any workout you are doing especially if you are busy; Yummy Diet does the cooking and preparation for you, you just do the eating. Yummy Diet and any food delivery service in general is best for those who are working at home and have no time to prepare food or working in a corporate setting because the meals don't have preservatives and need to stay in cold temperature to preserve freshness or be consumed right away. If you have an erratic schedule (aka freelancing) and move around from one place to another, the food may get spoiled without refrigeration.
If you're a corporate person, you can opt for long- term subscription right away and if your work requires you to move around a lot, opt for weekly subscriptions so you'll know if this kind of lifestyle will work for you.
Please visit YUMMY DIET on Facebook for more information about this service.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Beauty. Fitness. Fashion. Food. Travel. Unicorns. World Peace. Digify Corporation.