10 Products to try at Etude House
Hola! I decided to start a '10 things list' featuring various brands starting today. Because it's a way for me to encourage myself to never stop discovering and at the same time, a way to help my readers know which ones are the best products to try from a certain brand. First off the list is Etude House!
- Wonder Pore is wonderful! This is good to try if you have enlarged pores and oily skin; really works in keeping skin fresh and keeps pores in check.
- A surprisingly good affordable blotting and setting powder!
- This refreshing cleansing water is great for acne- prone skin; love the lavender scent also!
- A contender for Mario Badescu Drying Powder; seriously, this one is very good!
- A GREAT volumizing mascara; I always find myself reaching for this whenever I'm at Etude House!
- Looking for an alternative to Pond's Cold Cream? This is it! It's lighter and perfect for daily cleansing.
- If your skin is in dire need of moisture, this is what I will recommend from Etude House. It infuses skin with intense moisture that my skin felt and looked really healthy while using this line.
- Etude House is one of my favorite brand for eye makeup removers; it's effective, gentle, and affordable!
- Etude House has the most diverse range of affordable and really good versatile makeup pencils, plus they're affordable.
- A very good and very affordable brow pencil; I keep back ups of this!
That's all and let me know which ones you like and have used. Which brand/s would you like me to feature in this series?
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Beauty. Fitness. Fashion. Food. Travel. Unicorns. World Peace. Digify Corporation.