Commenter Of The Month for October 2016 + Gifts for this month's COM


It's finally November; one month to go before the holidays and before a new year comes. How's your year so far? I hope it has been really good; but if it wasn't, please take delight in the knowledge that good days are always ahead - I wish that yours will come very soon. :)

Announcing our COM for October 2016 and this month's awesome gift for November!

The Commenter of the month for October 2016 is....

MISSUS C!

**Congratulations, dear! Please email your full name, complete address, and mobile number to martha.stabarbara@gmail.com. Claiming of prize is good for five days only.


Commenter of the month for November 2016 a set of Eye of Horus products, one of my most favorite, hardworking eye makeup brands. The set will include the following:

Eye of Horus Goddess Mascara (Babylon Brown)
Eye of Horus Liquid Define (Babylon Brown)
Eye of Horus Dual Brow Perfect (Husk)
Eye of Horus Teal Malachite Goddess Pencil
Eye of Horus Imperial Bronze Liquid Metals
Eye of Horus Copper Sphinx Liquid Metals
Eye of Horus sunglasses (exclusive)

Check out the mechanics below:

1. COM lasts from the first to last day of the month.
2. Chosen COM will be announced via a blog entry.
3. Claiming of gifts is within 5 days only from the day of announcement. Unclaimed gifts will be awarded to the second COM candidate.
4. Everyone is welcome to join, Blogger or non-Blogger.
5. Delivery will be shouldered by TBJ.
6. Prizes are not convertible to cash.

Post a Comment

19 Comments

  1. Congrats Missus C! Thank you Ms. Martha for being so generous to your readers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to the COM. Yes you're right Ms.Martha super bilis ng panahon. Naku kahit di ko alam ang date ng wedding mo I can feel malapit na malapit na yan hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to the winner! I hope I would have the chance to bag those prizes. Definitely I got my eye on you Eye of Horus! Hehehe! =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Abigail Dela VictoriaNovember 4, 2016 at 5:01 PM

    Aww. 💔 but still congratulations to the com winner! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations to the COM for October 2016! I'm pretty excited for this month because it's my birth month and the holidays are fast approaching. Days go by fast and I'm kinda satisfied with how my year was going. I really hope you had a delightful year too, Ms. Martha! <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations!!! Hoping to win next :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! Thank you, Martha! I'm excited for the November com winner too, this month's loot looks awesome as well! 😊

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats sis u deserved it ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats to the winner. I also love Eye of Horus eyeliners for my waterline. Fingers crossed for the win!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats to the winner! I also love Eye of Horus eyeliners for my waterline. Fingers crossed for the win!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Conngrats Missus C! That's a very great loot. The next winner would be so lucky as well. Can't wait to read the next blog posts. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow! Uber nice giveaways. Congrats to COM for Oct :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. These are beautiful. Lucky is the winner who will be chosen.

    ReplyDelete
  14. congrats commenter! you are truly generous martha;)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Awesome.Congratulations to the winner. Goodluck to the November winner!

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)