In: FAN MAIL FRIDAYS
FAN MAIL FRIDAYS: How to prevent hair loss + Products that help thicken hair (or help keep it that way)
Hey guys! Missed last week's FMF and I'm sure you missed it! Here's one from Jessy:
I'm currently freaking out because i've just become aware of how thin my hair is becoming. Going bald is one of my greatest fears so i'd like to ask what shampoos, conditioners, and/or treatments in general do you recommend to thicken my hair? I'd really try to minimize stress pero medyo imposible dahil thesis na!
Thank you in advance and have a great day!
Thanks for writing to me! The sight of hair fall, especially in considerable amounts, can scare the sh*t out of me too so I always try my best to take care of my locks because they're thin and the strands, fine so a small spot could be very prominent!
Anyway, here are tips and products to help keep your hair strong and evade hair fall.
First and foremost, what causes hair fall? There are many factors: genetics, everyday hair routine, and stress; stress and genetics are the biggest factor to hair fall so as much as you can, try to prevent the former; just remember to de- stress, relax, and breathe. It's okay to let go sometimes. :)
And as for the products, here are products that will help combat hair fall.
1. ZENUTRIENTS GUGO STRENGTHENING CONDITIONER
- Your grandmother was right when she urged you to use Gugo shampoo to keep your hair looking young and thick. Gugo is a well- known, hair strengthener and thickener so this could be very well your go- to when it comes to managing hair fall and strengthening your hair strands; weak strands is also one of the things that contributes to hair fall!
- Combing can be really stressful for your hair and in turn, it contributes to hair fall as well; a smoothing shampoo and conditioner can help you prevent this. Argan Oil is a good hair smoother, plus it's rich in Vitamin E that helps with hair growth.
- Don't forget to condition daily to keep your hair from getting entangled; conditioner helps prevent tangles, which in turn prevents breakage (which leads to hair fall) and provides a coat of protection on your hair strands.
- Omega 3 fatty acid can help promote hair growth; you can get this from Argan Oil and Olive Oil; Malunggay's nutrient- dense properties may help promote a healthy scalp.
And here are tips in keeping your hair thick and to prevent hair loss:
Photo Credit: stylecraze.com
1. Two words: CASTOR OIL. This miracle potion from nature is popularly used as an all- natural lash growing serum, but a lot have discovered that it works the same way on growing scalp hair also. At least once of twice a week, massage castor oil on your hair concentrating on the scalp, wrap your hair in a hot towel and leave on for 15- 20 minutes to allow the oil to seep into your roots.
2. Eat protein and fatty acid- rich foods; these will tremendously help in keeping your hair strong and healthy.
3. Drink supplements that help keep your hair healthy such as Hair, Scalp, and Nails vitamins.
4. Treat yourself to an in- salon hair masque at least once or twice a week to get the benefits of professional quality hair masks or opt for a scalp massage to stimulate blood flow in the scalp, therefore promoting a healthy scalp.
Hope this helps and happy friday, everyone!
Take it easy, Jessy! :)
**Got a burning question on makeup, skin care, cosmetics, blogging, career, fitness, diet, health, or whatnots? Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or message me via THE BEAUTY JUNKEE on Facebook.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Beauty. Fitness. Fashion. Food. Travel. Unicorns. World Peace. Digify Corporation.