Hola! Welcome to another 10 things list; got a lot of requests from people for this segment so I'll be blogging about this frequently until we've touched at least half of all beauty brands in the world (wow!). For this list, I'm sharing the 10 must- try products from one of my fave Korean skin care brands, Tony Moly!
- Actually, the entire Ferment Snail line collection is a must- try; this line is what converted me to a Tony Moly user! This particular set is amazingly restorative and visibly improves skin's feel, look, and condition, plus has some serious brightening effects as well. A lil' pricey, but worth it and it's technically cheaper than luxury face creams that work.
- An affordable smoothing and sebum- controlling primer that has hydrating properties to boot; I love using this lately!
- A wonderful cold weather skin care; Naturalth moisturizes skin really well, plus the nice, milky scent makes you warm and fuzzy all over. :3
- Affordable, gentle, and removes waterproof mascara and long- wearing lipstick well!
- The mascara is waterproof and yields the right kind of fullness for everyday, while the lip tint comes in cool, cute colors for different takes of the natural flush. These are great everyday essentials!
- A cleansing balm that is affordable and works; it really helps dissolve every makeup there is. Great for waterproof and long- wearing makeup wearers!
- Pocketable, pigmented eyeshadows that are guaranteed to give your eyes a splash of color when needed! Love the nudes of this collection!
- One of my most favorite hydrating toners; this baby actually improves the skin; heck, it even helped me control acne!
- A cute, casual collection that's great for makeup collectors and as gifts! The lip crayons and concealer are great!
Now what brand to blog about next? :)
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Beauty. Fitness. Fashion. Food. Travel. Unicorns. World Peace. Digify Corporation.