In: FAN MAIL FRIDAYS
FAN MAIL FRIDAYS: Best Massage for Every Body Concern
Here's another timely post for the holidays! We all could use a full body massage with matching foot spa for two hours now that the holiday rush is about to pass. Thanks Jenny for this question; reminds me to have one this weekend!
Hi Ms. Martha,
I do not get a massage often, but looks like I really need it now due to work and holiday- related stress; seems like 2016 has been the most tiring year for me! Can you recommend any massage that will suit my needs? My body feels heavy and sore; your personal favorite massage is also welcome. Thank you and happy holidays!Jenny
I know right! 2016 has been really weird and tiring for most including me; I honestly can't wait for it to end!
I get a massage at least once or twice a month and truth be told, it's really necessary! It helps you relax big time! Here are some body massages to try; I also categorized them according to body concern so you will find the right massage for you.
1. FOR SORE MUSCLES: SWEDISH MASSAGE
- Swedish Massage is a massage that uses stroking techniques to straighten, loosen, and relax tired muscles - this is my most favorite massage!
2. FOR TIRED LEGS: FOOT MASSAGE
- A good ol' foot massage is a must for me at least three to four times a month because I work out and walk a lot; my favorite is Thai Foot massage because it combines stroking and piercing techniques on pressure points that help free stress and fatigue.
3. FOR DETOXIFICATION: LYMPHATIC MASSAGE
- Feelin' weary or you just want to get rid of toxic energies? A lymphatic massage is a good choice because it is focused on draining waste accumulated by lymph nodes.
4. FOR SHAKING UP THE BODY: THAI MASSAGE
- Do your bones feel sore? Some good ol' cracking might help and Thai massage will do the trick; it is deeply rooted in ancient tradition and encourages flexibility and realignment.
5. FOR SPECIFIC SORENESS: SHIATSU MASSAGE
- Shiatsu is a Japanese massage technique that focuses on pressure points and massaging of the joints; 'tis good to get if you have certain parts of your body that are aching such as fingers, hands, knees, arms, and legs.
Hope you find the right massage for you!
*Got a burning question on beauty, skin care, makeup, perfumes, blogging, fitness, diet, career, love, or anything under the sun? Message me via the Contact Form, email me at email@example.com, or send me a message via THE BEAUTY JUNKEE Facebook fan page.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Beauty. Fitness. Fashion. Food. Travel. Unicorns. World Peace. Digify Corporation.