The final month of 2016 is here! Time to wrap up, reflect, and count our blessings for the year that is about to end. And of course, rejoice for a year filled with beginnings!
This year has been an amazing one for beauty as we've witnessed again countless beauty trends and innovative products. With that, watch out for my Hit List for 2016! For now, check out my faves for the past month!
1. ZENUTRIENTS STRAWBERRY LIP BUTTER
- A delectable lip butter that provides lightweight, soothing moisture. Love the just bitten stain too!
- A superbly hydrating cream with primer- like properties. Gentle, soothing, and so perfect for our tropical climate!
3. CARGO HD BLUSH
- A classic favorite of mine. A super long- wearing blush with great pigmentation and true-to-color payoff; never gets old!
- A super close alternative to Beauty Blender!
5. SLEEK HIGHLIGHTING PALETTE IN CLEOPATRA'S KISS
- Everything I need to perfect the strobing technique and to look glamorously glowing is in this kit! The gold packaging is amazing too!
That's all and happy Thursday!
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Beauty. Fitness. Fashion. Food. Travel. Unicorns. World Peace. Digify Corporation.