Commenter of the Month for January 2017 + Gifts for this month's COM


Now that was fast! January is finally over as well as the Chinese New Year! The month of love is finally here and I'm showing my love  to you guys through another Commenter of The Month special; I'm rewarding one loyal reader with cool stuff from Cathy Doll and I'm announcing this month's COM!

The commenter of the month for January 2017 is...


MITZKEEHPIE22!

**Congratulations! Please send your full name, complete address, and mobile number to martha.stabarbara@gmail.com. Claiming of prize is good for 5 days only.

The COM for February will receive the following amazing gifts from Cathy Doll:

Cathy Doll Automatic Aura Cream
Cathy Doll Whitening Sunscreen (Face)
Cathy Doll Whitening Sunscreen (Body)
Cathy Doll Brow Kit Moisturizer
Cathy Doll Lipstick Pen
Cathy Doll Samples (Automatic Aura, CC Cream, Ready 2 White Pack, Acne Solution Facial Foam, Whitening Sunscreen, Moisturizer)
Cathy Doll 2017 Desk Calendar

Commenter of the month will also receive one Silisponge from Kalm Cosmetics!

Here are the mechanics:

1. COM lasts from the first to last day of the month.
2. Chosen COM will be announced via a blog entry.
3. Claiming of gifts is within 5 days only from the day of announcement. Unclaimed gifts will be awarded to the second COM candidate.
4. Everyone is welcome to join, Blogger or non-Blogger.
5. Delivery will be shouldered by TBJ.
6. Prizes are not convertible to cash.

Post a Comment

21 Comments

  1. Congratulations girl...@damdidi1998

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulation on the lucky commenter for January 2017...❤👍👏

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Mitzkeephie22. Thanks Ms M for being generous to your readers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! I wasn't expecting it, but wishing to be the lucky one. THANK YOU SO MUCH Ms. Martha! I really enjoyed, reading your blog post, IG post and your simple and on point videos on YT. More power to you and Thank you for sharing your blessings! May God bless u more! 😊 Again..thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. congrats to the winner... hope you continue to be generous to your followers,hope you continue to inspire young filipina like me when it comes to beauty and life... Godbless :-) :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! Bongga!!! Congratulations to the lucky one. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations to the winner! 👏👏👏

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hope I could win as commenter of the month of feb as a gift for me because my wedding anniversary is coming on feb 14. Thanks for being generous Ms.M.

    ReplyDelete
  9. congrats to the winner... continue to be generous to your followers... hope you continue to inspire young filipina like me... God bless :-) :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow congrats to her 😊

    IG : @honeyomps

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations i loce your blog article and amazing giveaways for this valentines day.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations to the COM winner! Now who will be the lucky lady to win the February loot? ^-^

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congratulations!!! Hoping Feb will be for me as it's my birthmonth. Goodluck to everyone and let's always enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congratulations 👏 so lucky 💟

    ReplyDelete
  15. I really want the Cathy Doll products. T_T

    ReplyDelete
  16. I really want the Cathy Doll products. T_T

    ReplyDelete
  17. Omg! Congratulations. I really want the February giveaway. I love Cathy Doll procusts so much. T_T

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)