Oh how could I forget my favorites for this month! Spell BUSY!
Anyhoo, here are my favorites for the month of January 2017!
- Probably the most pigmented and richest eye palette I've seen and tried in a while; I love all the colors, plus I love the coppers in this one; they're true coppers and look great on my skin tone; really ups the look of eye makeup!
2. RIMMEL LASTING FINISH PRIMER
- My best buy from Australia; this one really helps prolong makeup for hours! Wish I got two more tubes!
3. CATRICE NUDE ILLUSION LOOSE POWDER
- A translucent loose powder that's great at controlling oil, setting makeup properly with minimal white cast, and affordable!
- A very cool mascara concept. Defines my lower lash naturally, stays put the whole day, and the wand is just perfect for coating lower lashes evenly!
- An on-the-go blush that's perfect for on-the-go women like me. Just pat, blend, and go!
- My favorite Swimmables shade in particular. Secret Beach is a matte flesh tone liner that has intense staying power (no setting powder required!) and I love using it to lift my brows.
That's all for last month's favorites. Do share yours!
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Beauty. Fitness. Fashion. Food. Travel. Unicorns. World Peace. Digify Corporation.