Cheska's Store

SUMPTUOUS SUNDAYS: Velvet Friends Cat and Dog Cafe


Ever since my dear Golden Retriever, Denver, and Siamese Cat, Barrack, transcended to the other side, I told myself I probably won't take in a new pet for now...not in the near future...or maybe not forever. Because that event got me really sad. It's not the first time a pet died on me, but the pain is always the same. I guess my heart just got tired.

But I will always be an animal lover and there are times when I just want to go out and buy a new buddy; when that happens, I just go to Velvet Friends Cat and Dog Cafe to satisfy my need for some ruff and fluff!

Velvet Friends Cat and Dog Cafe is located in Blue Wave, Pasay City. It is owned by a family of breeders of exotic cats and dogs; it was just a natural decision for them to put up a pet cafe because of the many show- worthy pets they have, plus it's also an opportunity to showcase the breeds they have to offer. Yes, you can also buy kitties and puppies from them; just inquire!

For food, Velvet Friends Cat and Dog Cafe offers pastries, coffee, and milkshakes. Entrance fee for the Cat Pen and Dog Pen is P290.00, respectively, and gives you one full hour to enjoy either the cats or dogs, but you can't cross between pet pens if you only purchase one pass. You are also entitled to one free beverage with a pass. To date, they still have no single pass for both pet pens and I wish they will come up with one soon.

And hey! You won't only see dogs and cats here, but also bunnies! Here's the exotic Norwegian Dwarf Rabbit!

Going inside the cat and dog pen!

 American Curl. One of the sweetest cats in the pen!

 A lazy Scottish Fold.

Giorgio, a pretty but elusive British Blue.

 Devon Rex. It's a curly- haired kitty with cotton- like fur!

 One of my dream cats, the Norwegian Forest. :D This cat, according to Norse legend, is called the "Mountain- dwelling fairy cat".

 A Bengal! So pretty!

 A gray Siamese kitty.

The laziest cat in the hood, Noah, a mature British Longhair.

An Italian Greyhound, I believe; this sweet little guy is apparently a champion and has bagged numerous awards and medals form local dog shows!

A gorgeous Irish Setter, chained during my visit because he was just too rowdy!

 Cutie French Bulldogs!

A gorgeous, blue- eyed Australian Shepherd dog!

There are also Maine Coons and a Corgi in the cafe!

If you want to see some of the worlds most exotic dog and cat breeds, better pay this cafe a visit!

Velvet Friends Pet Cafe is located at the second floor, Bluebay Walk, Pasay City.

Share this:

ABOUT THE AUTHOR

Beauty. Fitness. Fashion. Food. Travel. Unicorns. World Peace. Digify Corporation.

9 Lovely Thoughts

  1. Those French Bulldogs are indeed cuties! When i witnessed my furbaby's last deep breaths, i felt as if my heart got crushed. I cried so loud in the clinic and it took me quite a long time to recover and look at her pictures again. Since then, i still can't find the courage to have another pet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was browsing the net and finding a good place to have a date, and I think this will be the best place we could visit tomorrow! My BF and I are both animal lovers specially to the dogs, we love our dogs so much! Didn't know that there is a cafe like this near us, will definitely visit this one. I'm so happy seeing the cats and dogs here, it made my heart explode. They are so cute! Hopefully they are all in good mood when we visit them tomorrow. Yay! Thanks for sharing this Ms. M!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a cat lover too, we have 2 Siamese cats. It's so nice to know that there is a place like that. It's really fun to get to play with cats an dogs. One day, I'll try to visit that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Omg! I need to go there ASAP!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my. Tons of cute pets! But I am not really into pet but who can't resist it's fluffiness? If ever I'll have a pet, I want something that won't shed (is this the right term?) As it annoys me really to see and have their fur all over the place. hahahaha. By the way, your top looks so amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my. Tons of cute pets! But I am not really into pet but who can't resist it's fluffiness? If ever I'll have a pet, I want something that won't shed (is this the right term?) As it annoys me really to see and have their fur all over the place. hahahaha. By the way, your top looks so amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ohh i feel you ms.martha super sakit talaga kapag ang alaga natin namamatay feeling mo namatayan ka tlga ng kapamilya. Since then sinbi ko din sa sarili k na di na ako ulit mag aalaga ng dog. Pero after 4years eto at may dumating na blessing may nagpa adopt ng puppy at sa sobrang cute nya hndi tlga namin sya mahindian na hindi kunin. At as of now we enjoyed the day bonding with this puppy. Ang cute ng cafe na pinuntahan mo.may nakita din kami na ganyang store around cubao at ang cute din ng place na yun pwede mo din ma encounter ang mga big breed n dogs. You should visit there too. Yun nga lang i forgot the name of the store. Basta malapit sya sa isettan sa cubao.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ang galing, meron palang gantong cafe. Bagay na bagay sa mga pet lovers. Thanks for sharing this Ms M.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I want to visit this cafe too! I've been to a dog cafe in BF Homes and had a great time. We actually have 5 dogs and 1 puppy at home and a couple of cats my mama adopted in our backyard. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!