I could clearly remember how I got introduced to this magic skin potion called Facial Oil: about 3 or 4 years ago, I was sent a bottle of Kiehl's Midnight Recovery, one of the first facial oils ever released; it made my skin really nice, smooth, and rejuvenated. I knew that moment that facial oil is something that I had to include in my routine!
Years after, after bottles and bottles of facial oils from various brands, I'm still a fan because it still makes me say 'Wow!' to my skin.
Let me convince you why you should consider trying facial oils!
1. FACIAL OIL IS RICH IN BENEFITS
- And it's probably richer in benefits compared to most serums and treatments. Because most facial oils are a combination of individual oils, which, on their own, have a ton of benefits to begin with.
2. FACIAL OIL IS A VERY EFFECTIVE MOISTURIZER
- Oils form an occlusive, but non- offensive barrier that keeps all moisture in your skin intact and preserved longer.
3. FACIAL OIL IS GREAT FOR DRY SKIN
- Probably it's the best moisturizer for dry skin.
4. FACIAL OIL MAKES FOUNDATION BETTER
- You've seen makeup gurus putting a few drops of oil either on their face, foundation, or applicator; it's a technique that gives foundation some slip, making it appear smoother, more even, and helps it sit well on the skin; it's especially useful if you have dry skin.
5. FACIAL OIL IS GOOD FOR OILY SKIN TOO!
- I have combination oily/normal skin and I've never had problems with greasiness even if I used facial oil a lot. In fact, I think it helped control oiliness! It's a skin care fact that when skin feels dehydrated on the surface, it is forced to produce oil to balance moisture and protect it. Facial Oil, as long as they're made from natural oils that mimic natural skin oil and moisture, will moisturize skin properly, thus preventing it from producing icky excess sebum.
Facial Oils I swear by:
Kiehl's Midnight Recovery OilThe Body Shop Oils of Life Intensely Revitalizing Facial OilPixi Skin Treats Rose Oil Blend Nourishing Face Oil
There you go! Been using Facial Oil? Share your experience!
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Beauty. Fitness. Fashion. Food. Travel. Unicorns. World Peace. Digify Corporation.